Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the Most Efficient Motor?

Started by cameron sydenham, February 26, 2009, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

Quote from: Honk on February 27, 2009, 05:47:42 AM
This lady was refering to gasoline combustion motors. As mentioned in a post earlier.
He should have asked her about the best High End electrical motors but I don't think "she" cares about this knowledge.
It's not her profession to know all technological details on the lastest developments unless being fanatic in these matters.

Here is a 98% efficient halbach array & ironless axial flux solar car motor.
http://www.csiro.au/resources/pf11g.html
http://www.csiro.au/files/CSIROau/Software/SolarCar.zip

Please see the zipped attachment on close motor development and details.

Hi Honk,

thanks a lot for the info.

Maybe offtopic,
but do you (or anybody else here) have experiences with EV Conversion kits available?
I know, that there are a lot of claims and proposals,
but i am interested in verified conclusions by users.
In germany, the conversion-market is widely open,
but there are no reliable suppliers. .. As far as of today.
The same is valid for available EV cars with "normal" prices.
Every German Motor-Company are still selling horrible combustion BS.
For good reason to them, but not for humanity.

@fritznien
I know very well, they are optimized.
And if you emulgate the Diesel with water, you are getting up to 75% efficency.
And if you use bigger flywheels and "Hit'nMiss"-technologies, there are further improvements possible.
Plus, if combined with wind power (sailing), marine transportation can be up to 95% efficient.
But i do live in a town with some cars. And i dont want to burn fossil resources anymore.
At least, a good Electric or Airpressure-driven car would be the right next step.

best,
sushi

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

Honk

Quote from: sushimoto on February 27, 2009, 07:29:06 AM
Hi Honk,

thanks a lot for the info.

Maybe offtopic,
but do you (or anybody else here) have experiences with EV Conversion kits available?
I know, that there are a lot of claims and proposals,
but i am interested in verified conclusions by users.
In germany, the conversion-market is widely open,
but there are no reliable suppliers. .. As far as of today.
The same is valid for available EV cars with "normal" prices.
Every German Motor-Company are still selling horrible combustion BS.
For good reason to them, but not for humanity.

Sorry, I have no connections or experiences with EV Conversion kits except finding this area interesting.
A hate inefficency, especially at work when designing electronics.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power

cameron sydenham

the 30% + or - makes sense for combustion. than, what is the most efficient electric motor, not a wheel or a device that is not truly prooven, one that is marketed, is it around 90 % or so??
cam

cameron sydenham

after doing some thought, I now know why it was a combustion motor that they were refering to. Somewhere in the line, a combustion motor is needed to create the electricity, something must be used to turn the generator.
What about a turbine, how about those, like a what a nuclear plant would use. this is simply a steam turbine motor, how efficient does that convert the heat into rotation.
Cam

sushimoto

Quote from: cameron sydenham on February 27, 2009, 11:55:23 AM
after doing some thought, I now know why it was a combustion motor that they were refering to. Somewhere in the line, a combustion motor is needed to create the electricity, something must be used to turn the generator.
What about a turbine, how about those, like a what a nuclear plant would use. this is simply a steam turbine motor, how efficient does that convert the heat into rotation.
Cam

Almost everything else is more efficient than all of these ancient machines including nuclear plants.
At least, a turbine is a bit better than most piston driven "power converters".

Compared to all of that, a solar panel is already "Overunity",
because it generates power from "nothing".
And maybe soon, the "vacuum" can be explained as easy as the sun.

There are Electric-motors existent with an efficiency of above 90%,
but they are hardly to find and even harder to buy for common use.

sadly
sushi

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.