Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the Most Efficient Motor?

Started by cameron sydenham, February 26, 2009, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: chessnyt on February 26, 2009, 09:20:22 PM
Hello Cameron,

Technically, there is a motor that is at least 100% efficient and maybe even higher. 

The motor is brushless and is comprised of a permanent magnet rotor and a stator that contains at least two solid core windings (coils).  The motor is self powering thus it doesn’t need a power supply of any kind.  It may be able to perform work if its bearings are modified by means of a frictionless bearing(s) such as a magnetically suspended type of bearing.

I’ll give the link below so you can see one in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB1gslDaeS4

I hope this helps,

Chess Knight

WOW... No words...  I had to see this didn't I...

sushimoto

Quote from: Hugo Chavez on February 27, 2009, 01:54:02 PM
WOW... No words...  I had to see this didn't I...

LOL
Hugo... you are the wrong person to attract with this.

right?

greetz
sushi
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: sushimoto on February 27, 2009, 02:11:49 PM
LOL
Hugo... you are the wrong person to attract with this.

right?

greetz
sushi
i have no clue what you tried to just say, sorry.

wizkycho

Hi all !

seems to me it is an Farady Type Lorentz force only motors or sometimes called Maxwell motor.
They are in production again after 200 years of mostly brush motors or AC motors
It is quite an ressurection and refreshment. They go to 98% efficiency.

no commutator of any kind..electronicall or mechanical

http://www.bodine-electric.com/etorq/

Wiz

Elisha

The most advanced electric motor with the best efficiency is a Parallel Path motor over 98%, up to 110%. and the motor is ever cold dont produce heat.

The designers in this technology is Flynn (USA), with different aplication from Hildenbrand (USA) and Keppe(Brazil) motor, this design is also validated by an italian team (mac and keko).

The production of this motor is from this company http://www.qmpower.com/index.aspx QM power is the business side of Flynn.

If need for info, please contact me.