Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Galvanic Battery, Simple method for Energy from tap water

Started by giolvasrulez, February 28, 2009, 12:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giolvasrulez

Check the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qxw5tZEWnI

A friend of mine using this simple method has lighted a LED and a Calculator.. using 4 cups of water plus a little salt. He also got some good amps and volts by using simple tap water but without the salt it wasn't possible to light the LED.

So energy from water is achievable through this simple method, althought it lacks power.

Maybe if we connect together more cups?

jadaro2600

Most of us can't read the description - Maybe a translation of what he's done would help?

Hugo Chavez

I made one of these last summer for fun.  It had 135 cells and kicked out about 120 volts.  The whole battery was about 3 X 9 X 9 inches contained in a wood box.  The cool thing is I made it adjustable so it could be dialed for any number of volts at different amps.  It ran for about 3 months before the metals were consumed which just need rinsed out and new metals inserted into each cell. I used air conditioning filter material to seperate the metals in each cell so each cell was waffer thin.  worked pretty good.

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 28, 2009, 04:46:07 PM
Most of us can't read the description - Maybe a translation of what he's done would help?
He just has copper and zinc in saltwater in series.  He has about 3 to 4 volts, amps depends on area of metal.

giolvasrulez

The setup in the video was:
1 copper plate and 1 aluminum plate (taken out from the back of computer boxes) in each cup

To connect the cups/cells he used a simple copper wire that connected the copper plate in the first cup with the aluminum plate in the second cup and so on..

Hugo Chavez, do you have a video or detail instructions of how to reproduce your galvanic setup?