Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody please give a share)

Started by Tito L. Oracion, March 03, 2009, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on March 18, 2011, 07:03:56 PM
@gyulasun,

All is well and good when you say that output power comes mainly from broadcast stations antennas' electromagnetic energy furnished in by other people. However, you probably forget that here: http://actascientiae.org/v/comments.php?DiscussionID=9&page=1#Item_4 the OU is genuine and dos not come from extraneous sources. Of course, you’ll say that it’s not what you’re talking about. However, why not talk about something that is rather than talk about something that isn’t? I guess that was Tito’s intention to begin with.

Sorry, but quoting your own forum doesn't necessarily mean that it's proof of OU. If it is actually OU, what can you do with it? The amount is so minuscule it is pretty much useless.

Omnibus

It's not the quoting of whatever that matter. The facts matter and the facts indicate that it's the only instance of unequivocally demonstrated OU in an electrical circuit. That's what is significant. Scaling it is a detail.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on March 18, 2011, 08:48:19 PM
It's not the quating of whatever that matter. The fact matter and the facts indicate that it's the only instance of unequivocally demonstrated OU in an electrical circuit. That's what is significant. Scaling it is a detail.

I don't know what you mean by "quating". As far as I'm concerned, it has not been unequivocally demonstrated. So, have you closed the loop on your circuit? Have you ran it with a capacitor or battery for an extended time. I didn't think so. For all we know you might have just discovered a little glitch in spice. I'll give you credit for that. But I really think you need to do the scaling up before anyone will listen to you. It will not be significant until that is done.

Omnibus

Quoting.

No need for closing the loop or scaling up. We're not going to destroy science because some @MrMag doesn't understand how science works and typos are his main concern.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 04:54:12 AM
Quoting.

No need for closing the loop or scaling up. We're not going to destroy science because some @MrMag doesn't understand how science works and typos are his main concern.

Why would scaling up or closing the loop destroy science? As far as I know, this is an OU forum and the people here are looking for a device that we can actually use. Are you saying that it can't be done with your circuit without destroying it?  Maybe your alleged discovery belongs in a science forum and not here. You try to come across as a scientist. Are you a scientist? What is your field of expertise?

I'm really not that worried about spelling but when a word is misspelled in a sentence that doesn't make sense, I usually ask. There is a spell check function on this forum and it's to bad that some people do not use it. We have many people here from all over the world and English is not their first language.