Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren

Hi guys another Aussie here too. I was drawn towards this thread out of interest to Leedskalnin, Im glad I bumped into it.

@ Brian. I am currently learning/building a pulsed motor setup along with a few others in this thread here. http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3318.0/topicseen.html

Alot of our design is similar to the Adams motor, borrowing from Bedini and others too. I would be honored if you would visit it sometime, perhaps share your knowledge, maybe even learn something!  Who knows.

I would be interested to read Lee's mag currents if anyone does have a link to them, just looking at some of the pictures of his magneto/generator was quite inspiring considering when it was built.

Anyways good to meet some of the locals here, I'm in Gosford by the way. Cheers

hansvonlieven

G'day Ren,

Welcome to the forum

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

I have been a fan of Edward Leedskelnin for years.  I also have copies of his papers and photos of Coral Castle taken by my parents who live a little north of there.  One thing Ifind very interesting in the reading and photos was that, he had no electricty, at least not from the grid.  People interviewed from the time period said that his castle was illuminated at night.  He devised a "wheel" using magnets and coils from cars and said that once you started it, it would produce electricty until you stopped it.  Many of you have probably seen pictures of this device.  It had a wooden handle on it to get it started.  As for moving the castle using trucks, I read an interview someone did for a book on Ed and they knew, or were related, to the truck driver.  They said that Ed asked him to pull the truck to a certain point and then come back in the morning.  When the driver returned, the truck was loaded with tons of huge coral blocks which Ed said he loaded by himself. This process was repeated until the entire castle was moved down the road about 5 miles or so.

Very facinating topic.  When I read about people like Ed, I just know that he knew, or discovered something that died with him and science does not know about today. How did he have lights if off the grid? He said that when you started the magnets, they would run forever.

Richard Hogland did some interesting tests at the site but I believe the answer lies not in the location, as Richards believes, but in the knowledge Ed had in his head.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoptoad

Quote from: Ren on September 22, 2007, 11:49:23 PM
Hi guys another Aussie here too. I was drawn towards this thread out of interest to Leedskalnin, Im glad I bumped into it.

@ Brian. I am currently learning/building a pulsed motor setup along with a few others in this thread here. http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3318.0/topicseen.html

Alot of our design is similar to the Adams motor, borrowing from Bedini and others too. I would be honored if you would visit it sometime, perhaps share your knowledge, maybe even learn something!  Who knows.

I would be interested to read Lee's mag currents if anyone does have a link to them, just looking at some of the pictures of his magneto/generator was quite inspiring considering when it was built.

Anyways good to meet some of the locals here, I'm in Gosford by the way. Cheers

Greetings Ren and all you other Adams experimenters.
I'm fairly busy at the moment, but when I get a few spare hours here and there, I will try to assist you with some schematics and information which may help you stop burning your halls and transistors/mosfets etc. Though I am no longer interested in Adams motors per se, I'm sure I have some info based on 10 years of experience which will at least enable you to build some highly efficient motors. I have during that time analysed one Adams motor which was showing a small degree of genuine overunity,(built by a friend of mine, and utilysing mechanical switching), but an in depth investigation into it revealed that it was a potential environmental threat. When I get the time I shall explain further.

Cheers from hoptoad

P.S I will re post this on  tha Adams thread.

Pirate88179

I hate to see this thread die out.  There must be many others out there that have some knowledge of Ed and his work. I remembered the name of the book recently written about ed....."Waiting for Agnes".  I don't recall who the autor is but heard a radio interview with him.  It appears to be well researched.  Has anyone read this yet?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen