Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Bill and All,

Though I have not read/heard of this book here is some info on it: http://www.waitingforagnes.com/
and   http://www.waitingforagnes.com/book.htm

Gyula

gyulasun

scotty1

Ed was a scientist.....he wrote about science.
If just a few people realized what he was saying we could all move forward faster.
Ed's booklet MAGNETIC CURRENT is a theory of electromagnetism.
The theory is based on magnetic MONOPOLES.
Ed's theory says that magnetic fields are ALWAYS in motion.
Magnetic fields and collapsing magnetic fields have nothing to do with electrons.
All fields are made by the way the monopoles are poiniting.
We are in the monopoles like fish in water....they are THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS...just like Moray said.
Their numbers are limitless.
Closed magnetic circuits contain motion.
Each particle is an individual particle by itself, and both North and South pole particles.
This is what Ed was trying to say.
Scotty
Leedskalnin.com

aiks

Hey.
I would never expect that this forum would hold a refernce to a person of a latvian nationality, considering we are a small nation. This made my day, thank you!

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

I feel I have to jump in here and come to Scotty's defence.

I find Erfinder's criticism of Scotty's research unwarranted and unfair.

Ed Leedskalnin has developed a coherent theory of magnetism, which he has a legitimate right to do. Not only does he theorise but he suggests a number of experiments that he has done in order to prove his theory. He invites replication.

This is what Scotty is doing. Scotty has built a number of devices and is developing more in order to establish the validity of Ed's theories.

This is a perfectly legitimate and scientific approach to the subject. It is a worthwhile and laudable pursuit, resulting hopefully in the vindication or invalidation of Ed's ideas. Scotty is an honest researcher who methodically examines Ed's concepts and reports his results.

This is science in its true form. No man should be belittled for it.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx