Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Replication project progress

Started by Phantasm, March 25, 2009, 06:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

Hi everyone,

First, please allow me to introduce myself since this is my first post here. I've always considered myself to be somewhat of an independent thinker - I've always relied on my own personal findings above all else when deciding whats true or not. In fact - I've had to toss out and rebuild my entire framework of understanding of the universe I live in, in order to incorporate a fact that disagrees with the pre-existing paradigm that I have no choice but to accept is true based on personal experience.

One great thinker once said that if you look back upon history - it turns out that about half of what was believed to be true at any given time was inacurate or just plain false. So what about today? Why shouldnt this hold true today?

In that regard, I try to be open minded about this world we live in...

Anyway, on to my post..

-------------

So, I've been reading this forum from the sidelines for a while now - I've also read a fair amount of general information on the subject and consider myself to be conceptually competant when it comes to what you folks have been up to with regards to TPU replication. (By the way, excellent work so far, you folks may not think it but you are true heros working towards a noble cause of tantamount proportions)

However, the threads for this project are somewhat nebulous - there are various translation issues and posts in response to other posts where the users speak as though the reader is clear on exactly what's being referred to. This leads to some threads where a lot of good information is only really useful to those people who are right at the core of this project.

What I was hoping to acomplish with this thread is to summarize the progress - to help newer folks interested in this area to jump in and help tackle some of the ongoing issues. So I hope we can summarize what angles are being tested right now and why - what directions this is being approcached by.. what challenges have been surpassed and what remains in the way of replicating a fully working TPU.

-------

I know there's been some discussion of a system of control to keep a TPU from overloading

There's also been talk of issues with overheating in SM's working TPU's...

Issues with # of coils / # of frequencies / spatial arrangement of coils producing desired results.

-----

Anyway, hopefully someone deeply entrenched in the thick of this project can take some time out and boil down the progress on this project for us who arnt so up-to-speed.

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,

Room3327

Phantasm,
   This is a great idea but you realize that there are no working TPU's not just here but anywhere.  The issue's you talk about are the same issues that we have had all along.  Until we get something to actually work the idea of keeping it from overloading is moot. Overheating? would an actually working TPU overheat?  The issue with coils, frequency's, arrangements etc. your guess is as good as anyone else's, because no one knows.  It's all a guess!

Phantasm

Quote from: Room3327 on March 25, 2009, 01:54:48 PM
Phantasm,
   This is a great idea but you realize that there are no working TPU's not just here but anywhere.

OFC, I was hoping for a snapshot of what the current theories are about exactly whats known to be going on here with magnetic fields and their interaction with eachother and their environment and how that produces a harnessable effect within the TPU

So again, I was hoping to discuss theory - I realize that this is a forum for people working on replicating TPU's and not so much for theory but I thought: Where better to go to see what people think about how this thing works than the people who're trying to build them...

The issue's you talk about are the same issues that we have had all along.  Until we get something to actually work the idea of keeping it from overloading is moot.

Moot or not, I still think its something thats worth understanding - even if ahead of time

Overheating? would an actually working TPU overheat? 

Again, this is one of those things that falls into the 'nice to know' area. I dont think its too outlandish to consider that it might get hot over time.

The issue with coils, frequency's, arrangements etc. your guess is as good as anyone else's, because no one knows.  It's all a guess!

Well, as far as I see it, there are 3 ways to approach the guess, Experimentation and observation of results, Understanding of the dynamics of the elements of the environment at play here (Magnetic fields and their interaction & co-interaction) and finally, Replication of purportedly working models based on known examples.

There are already quantifiable results in each of those 3 categories scattered all throught this forum, throughout the myriad research articles, patents, and various other publications... I was just hoping we could sort of... bring it together for a moment, set a milestone and keep going.

I mean, again - this may not be the right forum for that sort of thing - If thats the case... Sorry about the spam :\

Thanks for your consideration otherwise,

:)

giantkiller

You must learn by reading all available writings. You'll acquire a tall stack of reading material pertaining to physics and from the free energy masters. You know who they are. You must ask of yourself 'Is this what I am pursuing?' You must build. The physics are like everything you have ever come across and at the same time like nothing you've ever been taught. You must take the first step to owning the answers. By your posts you have only begun. Let no prejudice stop you from asking of yourself about anything in this arena.

One of the masters told me 'There will a day when you see any device and know what it does.'.

When you see what must be seen then you will know.

--giantkiller.

wattsup