Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What makes Perpetual wheel attempts not work?

Started by grayone, March 28, 2009, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayone

Hello All;

What makes perpetual wheel attempts not work?

We see allot of opinions, and design. They seem like they are in the correct direction, but do not work. There is talk about friction and the keel effect that looks pretty much what has to be overcome in any  falling weight design. Any opinions out there, on what to do to overcome these frictions and keel effects?

iacob alex

Hi Greyone!

What it means "correct direction"?

In my opinion,if a gravity powered device is possible,this must have a "free"(...still !) place between a family of power collectors.

A power collector needs no more  then three components, as a prime line description/concept: a flux/flow,a fix/fulcrum and a form/shape.

If you have in mind any image that you can remember about a water(wind) flow power collector,you can't count more...

The flux/flow you can see as falling bodies.

The fix/fulcrum is the ground,you are walking on.

The form/shape...this the only problem.

In a family,as you know,there are some resemblances...

For a painter,and more for a designer the most important is the "first line(s)":if you have it,the next steps can be on the "correct direction".

So,if we have a "skeletal image",we have some chances to discover the "new shape".

Now,if you take a look at   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex   then click on "Some_Drafts"/text012.jpg   with the title "Flip Flop Windmill",you can see a simple design,intended to work in a wind flow,due to arm difference,only(not to surface difference,as usually).

The initial conditions (masses/surfaces and arms) are in a such way that the same design,to "cover" the possibility to be used as a gravity power collector,also. 

Sure,this is an attempt,a thinking exercise about a mystery problem,which cannot be explained or understood at once, but easy,step by step.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

cameron sydenham

centrifugal force. when you torque from the center, spin fast enough,Centrifugal force balances the equation, and no net gain, ever.
cameron

AB Hammer

Greetings grayone

Well I will fix up some visual aid examples for a later post, but for now I will try to put the basics in words. In all wheels with moving parts for each action you get an equal and opposite reaction or effect in a wheel. This means for each movement you will create a search for equilibrium and finding it. Normally by a gathering of weight on or bellow the 9 to 3 o'clock line due to falling weights. This I call the keel factor, but it is still an equilibrium due to gravity itself. To get a running device (at least in a gravity based wheel) you will have to be able to eliminate the finding of equilibrium, and to do this you have to find a way to lift weights against the effect of gravity to reset for the next action. This is the reason it is a hard game to play and science declares it impossible. I guess allot of us just don't believe in impossibilities so we keep trying.

Good luck on your build.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

grayone

iacob alex; I have looked at your pages before, and have found them interesting. You have allot of pendulum devices. I don't fully understand what you said, but I do think I have a good idea.

AB Hammer; I look forward to your visual aid examples. thank you