Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What makes Perpetual wheel attempts not work?

Started by grayone, March 28, 2009, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Quote from: hansvonlieven on April 02, 2009, 05:17:36 AM
That makes a waterwheel a heat engine, not a gravity motor !

Gravity is only one of its components, the thing that makes it work is heat.

Hans von Lieven

True, the input energy is heat.

Not sure if I would call it purely a heat engine either, since it cannot work without gravity, as other heat engines can.  It definitely needs both, so maybe it's best described as a hybrid?  The point I wanted to get across was that a waterwheel appears to be driven by gravity, but in fact there is a reset mechanism where the extracted energy is being returned to the system.  Therefore it is not a perpetual motion device like we typically discuss here.

Is there a way to make a waterwheel work without graivity?  Of course a steam turbine can, but I can't think of a waterwheel type design off the top of my head.  Let me know if you have run across one.

M.

gurangax

Because we tend to design our wheel based on physics that we learn at school. We tend to think that our mechanical knowledge are complete.Unlike bessler he created a new approach of physics because current physics doesn't approve for perpetual motion (gravity driven wheel). 4 ounce sending 16 ounce flying upwards. This is the key.

A great craftsman would be that man who can "lightly" cause a heavy weight to fly upwards! Who can make a pound-weight rise as 4 ounces fall, or 4 pounds rise as 16 ounces fall. If he can sort that out, the motion will perpetuate itself.

that's what he said. He discovered a new leverage system which he never revealed to the world of science. You must find the key first. My current research for now is to find this key. 1ounce raising 4 ounce of weight. I've come to a very interesting approach which I think never thought  at school but that will be for another story.

All the best.

cameron sydenham

1 pound weight "weighs" 1.705 pounds (in an outward direction) at an orbit of 100 rpm around a fixed point and a radius of 6 inches.

grayone

I thank everyone who has been contributing on this thread. For eliminating what will not work, narrows down the field to what may work.

brian334

The question for gravity wheel builders is "How do I move a mass from the bottom of the wheel to the top using less force than F = ma?" Without antigravity it would appear impossible. But I personally question if it is impossible in light of the reports of Bessler.

The answer is make it float