Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Sam, I'm not really following what you are saying.

I appreciate golden numbers, math, etc. As they are the simplest expression of nature, however, I'm not following what that has to do with coil arrangement.

Regards.
Rich

gn0stik

hey, good going marco, I've always just assumed the top one was the one to go with. Let us know which one works better.

Rich

supersam

hey rich,

back on page 179 you said the missing link was where to place and how many control wires.............   i just thought it might give you a hint.  those numbers 5 and 6 just keep poping up.  like i said what it means i havn't a clue.  you just might want to look at them.  the same with 8 and 13, they are the numbers of notes in a musical (harmonics) scale! depending on whether it is chromatic or not.  that means whether it has all the sharps, or all the flats.

lol
sam

p.s. i hope somebody figures this out!

supersam

5/360=72, 6/360=60,60/72=.833333333333333333333, 72/60=1.2.
360/8=45,360/13=27.69 oninto infinity like pi.

Esa Maunu

There are two kind of systems in a electro magnetism, one is a closed systems and the other is a open system.What we all have educated, is a closed system,but in fact, the closed EM systems seems to be only a minor property of the electricity nature in a space.

But there is also an other system, open system where it is possible to energy transfer by the phase conjugation system,when the magnetic energy is insulated from the EM wave by cutting the magnetic lines with a bifilar coil structures,like there seems to be in a Mark`s device.

In fact,it seems that a closed EM systems plays only a minor part in a electricity nature,and open systems can explain the most of the phenomena in a electricity nature.
If you want to discuss more about this subject,you can contact with

esa.maunu@kolumbus.fi

Here is a link to theory about open EM systems,

http://www.journaloftheoretics.com/Links/Papers/BibhasDe.pdf#search=%22magnetostatic%20wave%20source%22

I hope you have some new insights to Mark device with this discussion,and i wish a good luck to all of you,when you are researcing Steven Mark device principle.

I am now concentrated to artificial gravity fields,and this takes my time in a near future.

With best regards,

Esa