Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: supersam on September 27, 2006, 04:40:10 PM
dave,
what is next? are you suposed to slam my ideas, again or just hope they go away. 

are you the guy from the government?

i just don't understand your reasoning. can you explain?  8)

lol
sam

Sam, first off, we have no idea what you are talking about. You throw out numbers and magic equations, as if they are supposed to make sense to us, and THEY DON'T. Frankly it seems all a bit silly the stuff you are posting. If you can give us the slightest idea what the stuff you are posting is supposed to mean, maybe it'll make sense. For now you are rather like a bum walking around talking gibberish to himself, all the sense we can make of it. Your ideas are not suggestions, they are just a bunch of meaningless numbers because you have yet to elucidate on what the HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~!

Perhaps they are great ideas, but how would we know! You obviously don't care to explain them to us. So, instead of taking the polite path, I'll go out on a limb here, and say what I really think.

Explain what you are talking about in a rational manner or shut the hell up and quit derailing this thread!

The buck stops here, put up, or shut up.

For Cthulu's sake!
Rich.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: gn0stik on September 27, 2006, 05:07:03 PM
Quote from: supersam on September 27, 2006, 04:40:10 PM
dave,
what is next? are you suposed to slam my ideas, again or just hope they go away. 

are you the guy from the government?

i just don't understand your reasoning. can you explain?  8)

lol
sam

Sam, first off, we have no idea what you are talking about. You throw out numbers and magic equations, as if they are supposed to make sense to us, and THEY DON'T. Frankly it seems all a bit silly the stuff you are posting. If you can give us the slightest idea what the stuff you are posting is supposed to mean, maybe it'll make sense. For now you are rather like a bum walking around talking gibberish to himself, all the sense we can make of it. Your ideas are not suggestions, they are just a bunch of meaningless numbers because you have yet to elucidate on what the HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~!

Perhaps they are great ideas, but how would we know! You obviously don't care to explain them to us. So, instead of taking the polite path, I'll go out on a limb here, and say what I really think.

Explain what you are talking about in a rational manner or shut the hell up and quit derailing this thread!

The buck stops here, put up, or shut up.

For Cthulu's sake!
Rich.

supersam

everyone,

sorry to be such a pain, in the first place.

i just can't help but (THINK ) that the golden numbers have got to come into play at some point.  that is just a thought.  it is not backed up by any experimentation.  so i can see where it might be anoying. 

my thought is that you people that are experimenting are way ahead of people like me!

i just want to see this project brought forward as quickly as possible.  i have stated once or twice in some non-sencicle fashion that i "think" the project has got to be brought into a spherical train of thought.

i believe that is the shape of a magnetic force, whether it is generated on a cicular toroid coil or not.  i don't think that steven overlooked this fact. 

the numbers 0,90,180,270, begin a fibonacci series,if you give 90 the value of one.  just an observation.  if it helps great, if it is just babling great.  i don't think it hurt anyones experiments.

on the other hand i can't help but go back to thinking of the magnetic field as a sphere just like every other organization of matter in the universe, except for us and other organic organizims, that are made up of them.

sorry, if i have distracted you.  i am very distracted by your work.  i just can't sit back and wait.  HURRY.  I CAN"T WAIT!

shutting up for now,
sam

supersam

dave,

shuttin up shuttinup!

lol keep up the good work
sam

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: supersam on September 27, 2006, 06:27:27 PM
everyone,

sorry to be such a pain, in the first place.

i just can't help but (THINK ) that the golden numbers have got to come into play at some point.  that is just a thought.  it is not backed up by any experimentation.  so i can see where it might be anoying. 

my thought is that you people that are experimenting are way ahead of people like me!

i just want to see this project brought forward as quickly as possible.  i have stated once or twice in some non-sencicle fashion that i "think" the project has got to be brought into a spherical train of thought.

i believe that is the shape of a magnetic force, whether it is generated on a cicular toroid coil or not.  i don't think that steven overlooked this fact. 

the numbers 0,90,180,270, begin a fibonacci series,if you give 90 the value of one.  just an observation.  if it helps great, if it is just babling great.  i don't think it hurt anyones experiments.

on the other hand i can't help but go back to thinking of the magnetic field as a sphere just like every other organization of matter in the universe, except for us and other organic organizims, that are made up of them.

sorry, if i have distracted you.  i am very distracted by your work.  i just can't sit back and wait.  HURRY.  I CAN"T WAIT!

shutting up for now,
sam

I'm pleased that people who don't fully grasp the electronics, mechanics and forces involved are excited about this field of research. I don't believe gn0stic wasn't telling you that 'shuting up' was the best outcome, rather you should be studying how these numbers can be related to the research that is occuring or develope a concept that relates to those numbers. Which is really implying just because those numbers are important in the fibonacci sequence does not make those same numbers important in all things... With research you can learn why those numbers are important in the fibonacci sequence and then determine if those same reasons apply to this technology. I'll save you the time though (this time), it doesn't apply because you cant posibly wind a proper coil to follow such geometry. The wires thickness would have to increase with distance from the start point, and there would have to be space between the wires coils.

(loose coils = bad inductance and field propagation, making a coil with a cone shaped wire = expensive and pointless)

Now you don't need to shut up but please research before you speak...