Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

And Marcos...
I almost forgot,

A most prestigious Avatar, dude!

jacob

Quote from: -[marco]- on September 28, 2006, 09:17:31 PM
Quote from: giantkiller on September 28, 2006, 08:56:35 PM
What drive circuit/configuration are you going to use?
I am thinking something like mine but with more control channels?
You know you gotta use square waves... I guess that doesn't need to be stressed. :o

hi :)

im thinking about some fast high power transistors to start with and most of the control wiring connected as a stairway down.
its like segment a from collector coil 1 is connected to segment b from collector coil 2 so segment c from collector coil 3 is connected to a from collector coil 2 and segment b from collector coil 2 is connected to c from collector coil 3 and so for segment c of collector coil 2 is connected to segment........... ;D  ::)

well thats a bit hard to explain but i want to see if i can get it rotating down somehow.
and i will also use CAPS offcourse.
and maybe some diodes.

i think of it cant be that simple but lets try it anyway :)

marco

Guys let's keep it simple! SM says that there nothing intricate about his technology. Actually, the trickiest part is the control circuitry to prevent the device from tuning in too precisely. The rotating field itself is a cinch to obtain once you know what the frequencies are. You have to remember the account of the imploding tv sets. That is a key in understanding how the TPU operates. SM told us about the importance of this.

Ok, now it should be obvious to all of us that what sets a tv set apart from a radio is the image, right? Well in order to produce this image you have to scan the screen horizontally and vertically. Magnetically, this is done with the deflection yoke which basically consist of 4 separate coils working by pair to produce two perpendicular magnetic fields. Fact is if you operate two resonant LC circuits perpendicularly with a slightly different frequency (and maybe with a  frequency difference of approx. 7.8 hz) you achieve two goals: you create a rotational magnetic field and you combine two out of phase signals into the same magnetic flux which according to SM can yield some interesting results...

SM also sais that the collector was really 3 coils and insisted on the importance of this number. He talked about connecting these coils in series or in parallel. But I don't think he was referring to the fact that they could be connected in this manner with each other. Otherwise it would be easy to engineer the collector in the right way to start with, and one coil would be sufficient instead of 3. No, I think the reason 3 coils are needed is because 2 of these coils need to be connected (in parallel or in series) with the two resonant LC circuits in order to feed the rotating field. The third collector coil is the one that provide the output power.

The TPU is indeed a very elegant device. This is a fabulous technology! How much cheaper can it get? Now this is what I call true democracy: free power for the ordinary man... A device affordable to all.  :D

giantkiller

Aye lads!
I say weez propoze a bit of a toast now ta tha wee controller. Raise yer coils in thee air and all shout 'Hip hip hoorah!' to tha mother of all designs!
Take a beltin' sip now of yer ale and sit back down fer ye put yer eye out! dunt ya know thars werk to be dun, Argh!:D

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: giantkiller on September 28, 2006, 11:55:16 PM
Aye lads!
I say weez propoze a bit of a toast now ta tha wee controller. Raise yer coils in thee air and all shout 'Hip hip hoorah!' to tha mother of all designs!
Take a beltin' sip now of yer ale and sit back down fer ye put yer eye out! dunt ya know thars werk to be dun, Argh!:D

ZPE pirates setting sail in the aether?  8)

I too am now working on my part...
Currently compiling 3 component square wave simultions,
I'm looking for the combination while you build the lock...

I will be posting observed anomalies in coming days.

~Dingus

P.S. Any suggestions for lowest to highest fequencies to include would be quite helpful.
(by limit of availible electronic components, example 5hz-999Mhz)

jacob

But remember all of you Jedis. The empire doesn't want us to have this technology...   :o