Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe hier einen interessanten Beitrag zu einem Nachbau von Hans Coler?s Magnetstromapparat gefunden:
http://www.klarblicker.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=492a90ffd7ffa897048a83c6a91bf302

Der Autor Nebirosh beschreibt hier einige Messungen die er an seinem nicht gegl?ckten Nachbau gemacht hat.
Interessant ist auch Seite 2, wo er von unerkl?rlichen Nadelspitzen zu den Kondensatoren spricht.
Sind dass vielleicht die Kicks wonach wir hier suchen?

Sorry, leider alles in Deutsch...

bluedemon

Here is what babblefish translates it to:

Hello together, I found an interesting contribution here to a reproduction of Hans Coler's magnet current apparatus: http://www.klarblicker.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=492a90ffd7ffa897048a83c6a91bf302 The author Nebirosh describes here some measurements which it at his not successful reproduction made. Interesting also page is 2, where it speaks from unexplainable needle tips to the condensers. Perhaps that are the Kicks according to which we search here? Sorry, unfortunately everything into German...

dutchy1966

Quote from: shadow on September 28, 2006, 01:42:33 PM
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe hier einen interessanten Beitrag zu einem Nachbau von Hans Coler?s Magnetstromapparat gefunden:
http://www.klarblicker.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=492a90ffd7ffa897048a83c6a91bf302

Der Autor Nebirosh beschreibt hier einige Messungen die er an seinem nicht gegl?ckten Nachbau gemacht hat.
Interessant ist auch Seite 2, wo er von unerkl?rlichen Nadelspitzen zu den Kondensatoren spricht.
Sind dass vielleicht die Kicks wonach wir hier suchen?
Hello everyone,

I've found an interesting part from a replication attempt of the Hans Coler Magnetcurrentmachine:

The author Nebirosh describes some measurements that he made on his failed replication.
Interesting is page 2, where he describes unknown spikes at the condensators.
Are these maybe the Kicks that we are looking for?

Regards Dutchy

dutchy1966

Quote from: ctglabs on September 28, 2006, 02:29:48 PM

I can see something in the above which reminds me of something in nature.  They recently confirmed on satellite these mystery super waves in the ocean, there are about 30 per month somewhere across the ocean.  These waves are very high and very powerful and were thought to be seadog's rumours!  But now they have been confirmed and they are created by seperate small waves mixing from different directions in the sea.  When the right "wavelengths" mix, these waves join to create a very large wave which IS GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THE SMALLER WAVES.  The resulting wave is devasting and I think remains unexplained.  There was a documentary where they tried to re-create the effect in a massive tank inside a hanger, I believe they triggered a massive wave which blew the roof off.

SM says with these out of phase waves and multiple frequencys "All these frequencies occasionally met at the same time with a much larger kick at the output"

Does this sound like the electrical equivalent of the monster wave at sea?

It certainly sounds like it could be the electric equivalent.
Maybe we should focus our attention more at the out of phase transformers. According to stevens quote he found something in there that is the basis of his invention. (the combination of frquencies that cause the BIG kick he speakes about is my guess).
Dave, do you have more info about that documentary? Maybe there is something in there about how they created that monsterwave (e.g. frequencies/amplitudes/rotational directions).

regards Dutchy

giantkiller

I did post some numbers and effects using multiple coils way back in Sept 2006.
overunity.com The international free energy research forum > Electronic solid states setups > Special coil-magnet setups > Tesla's rotating magnetic field generator
I really don't know if that was the first. But the Kick looks to be a magnetic version of a Tesla coil effect, high frequency field generation. I personally feel It doesn't matter what part of the spectrum one works in there are different effects based upon a similar exercises of frequencies and power.
If you quantify Earth as Fzero, then a base frequency of F1 with a power factor of P1, then add a second frequency of F2 with a power factor of P2, as the interference patterns change one would see marked variable effects. Hutchison does this albeit not to well controlled. I have stated this before and believe me this is not new nor my thesis. This is where I am headed with the information from this site. Across the number of experiments posted here there numerous answers to create products or effects beneficial to mankind. The last 75 pages have gone from 'A wire', to added components, to loops, to screaming little toroids, to handsize toroids with more measured effect, to combinatorial permutations of thinking and hardware. The coils that JDo300, CTGlabs, and I built in the beginning are in waiting for the next answer to become a viable device in the chain of experiment. No matter what you've seen in the world, Tesla coils, UFOs, in science fiction, new devices, they are frequency based. I contend that any new frequency based device will be some sort of Tesla coil. The SMs are Tesla coils folded into themselves. That still holds true to the basic tenant that a Tesla coil is not a standalone device but more of a model for multifrequency modulation against any heavenly body or atomic structure. and since we know space is not a void then there is the potential for frequency control. Don't just think about it, dream big! and for God's sake don't stop!
My hat is off to all the potential here.
I would really like to take an Magnetic resonancy imaging ring and turn it on either side. Now that is some power! That would make Hutchison jealous as all get out. And what would any one think of the screaming ferrite bead experiment as a topically applied pain cessation device or some kind of tumor control device or swallowed in some hermitic form to be a weight loss additive, Or used in dog training / control or pest control or a small levitation toy or a musical instrument or electronic fish bait or shark deterent?
GO,GO,GO,GO,GO on and on and on and on. Somebody here is bound to make their mark on society, or we come up with the answer and all meet up in Caracas for lunch.

Ciao for now...