Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beslaurentius code or how to harness the Mikovic pendulum power on a Bessler way

Started by woopy, March 30, 2009, 08:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Hello all

here under you will find a code in 9 phases to rotate a wheel by the mean of gravity+swing energy storing +torque recuperation of this energy

yesterday i tried it with only 2 fulcrums

by a single swing of 1 fulcrum (the other  stay chopped on the wheel), i can get almost 1/2 turn.
the speed of the wheel is very important and must be controled to stay constant the power of the wheel depends not from the spinning speed but by the increase of the torque by changing the inclination of the wheel from flat (no rotation and no torque to vertical (max torque)

so i think that with 4 or 5 fulcrums we can harness the power of the Milkovic pendulum to spin the wheel à la Bessler

i have breefly discusssed this system in energeticforum.com under the Peter Lindemann thread "the mechanical engine" but i think there will be also interested and or experienced people here

Now i have to find a good chopping  and releasing system and perhaps ::)

waiting for comments and suggestions

and now back to the workshop

cheers

Laurent

grayone

woopy ; I find you wheel interesting. Using a ratchet paddle on a chaos pendulum effect. My biggest question is. How will the swing of the pendulum working with the ratchet be controlled?

hansvonlieven

This is a very awkward way of going about it. Much simpler is the double ratchet drive that is illustrated below. It drives the ratchet on the upstroke as well as the downstroke regardless of stroke length. It works very well with the Milkovic device converting the irregular oscillating movement into rotation. Sorry but no overunity though.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

mondrasek

Laurent,

I have had a blast simulating these types of designs with WM2D.  Have you considered that?  It would be fairly simple to do but you would probably want to have the components drawn up in CAD so you can import them as DXF files.  The simple drawing tools available in just WM2D make precise work with complex geometries quite difficult.

If you do not have these capabilities I can try and work something up for you later in the week.  I should have some time on Wednesday or Thursday.  In the meantime, you could get a copy of the WM2D demo on a machine that can run it so you can view the sim once I send it to you.  Unfortunately I have not had much luck with the video export function of the program.

A simulation is not perfect, but if no OU tedencies are apparent in the sim, I don't think a build would show more potential.  Plus it's a great way to try many ideas quickly as well as find what optimizes even those that do not work.

Thanks,

M.

hansvonlieven

@ mondrasek,

You are right, the video function in WM2D is not much chop. I found though that if you leave all colour rendering out and work with outlines only it's not too bad.

For what it's worth.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx