Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

is it possible to mimic a homopolar motor with permanentmagnets?

Started by Low-Q, March 30, 2009, 06:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

in princip
is an homepolar motor near 100 jears invented

I ave on in my hand (found today)
i loked in google:
Invented 1927 by Siemens and Schuckert Werke -SSW-

it is an 220V (up to 20Am) DC ! Line power counter.

DC as line voltage was used in Germany up to 1960
(in some cities , additional to AC line supply.)
So that part ist also (ac AC Counter) using an
Alumium DISK . I will not open my device amd can not
understand that it can produce EDDY-Currents ?

Sie the LINK. the forst device i have.
click-up the pictueres that show also the inner construction.

This device will turn an counter !
So than: That is an MOTOR !

Now i will scratcing my head - and wonder...
Pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Pirate88179

Quote from: broli on April 05, 2009, 05:45:13 PM
That is very real. It started with that "holy grail magnetic shielding". Yesterday I experimented with the dead battery shielding as well and noticed that alkaline batteries are heavily attracted to magnets. But in that video he says he's not using any batteries. But he should articulate better, he sounds like he's mumbling. I'm very interesting in this as you probably know with my magnetic gate thread that I have. The most important part is the shielding.

Pirate I don't understand why you mention monopole. Monopole in what sense exactly?

I was just quoting what he said in his video. (Or in the written section, I don't recall which)  I assumed he meant monopole as in one pole only, which is usually what is meant so, with a magnet that would mean a single pole being north or south but not both.  I am not sure what HE meant but, if he is claiming a breakthrough, that would be it.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on April 05, 2009, 05:24:25 PM
Yay low-q is back.

I don't exactly know what you mean by north facing you but the orientation should be obvious from the simulation.

Edit: Low-q I attached the method I knew to form the 4 leaf clover you speak of, but this is done by two repelling magnets not attracting. Also keep in mind that the circular field only arises at certain distance and not close up.
Sure you haven't forgot to switch off the wire with the circular magnetic field? Because that is how it will look if you let current flow through your magnet setup. My simulation, showing the four-leaf clover, was done by arranging the magnets exactly as you did - not with repelling magnets (Even if you get the same visual result with that). There is no reason why the magnetic field isn't going from blue to red horizontally as it does vertically. I think you have missed something, or forgot something.
Try again with a brand new simulation with ONLY magnets, and be amazed how easy it is to forget details when you simulate different setups in the same simulation project ;)

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 05, 2009, 05:30:55 PM
For what it is worth, here is a youtube vid of a guy that claims he has created a monopole using magnetic shielding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ncViWzp-Jc&feature=email

I have no idea if this is real or not....just tossing it out there.

Bill
My guess:

This shielded magnet have a very weak north pole. The rest, the south-pole, is spread so much elswhere its flux density is so extremely weak that it will hardly be detected by the instrument he's using. Look how close to the north pole he must get to detect the result - he's not getting a result sometimes even there. So where is the magic?

Vidar

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on April 06, 2009, 08:23:12 AM
Sure you haven't forgot to switch off the wire with the circular magnetic field? Because that is how it will look if you let current flow through your magnet setup. My simulation, showing the four-leaf clover, was done by arranging the magnets exactly as you did - not with repelling magnets (Even if you get the same visual result with that). There is no reason why the magnetic field isn't going from blue to red horizontally as it does vertically. I think you have missed something, or forgot something.
Try again with a brand new simulation with ONLY magnets, and be amazed how easy it is to forget details when you simulate different setups in the same simulation project ;)

Vidar

Looks like your ignorant self is back too denying every single step I do. How can you not f-ing agree on what the simulation is showing you ignorant person. I used solely magnets in that simulation and if you used 1/100 of your brain the field will make sense too. How they hell do you expect to make any progress with this beyond belief ignorance. Makes kind of my blood boil.

Quote from: Low-Q on April 06, 2009, 08:23:12 AM
There is no reason why the magnetic field isn't going from blue to red horizontally as it does vertically. I think you have missed something, or forgot something.

This is why I'm starting to hate you big time Vidar. You throw logical thinking out of the window and replace it with disinfo to sabotage others from making progress. Do you sometimes even think of the crap you spread and the damage that it makes.

If the field is orientated up that's how the ELECTRONS ARE ORIENTATED. Unless you change their orientation the field will always come out from the same spot. You cannot assume that a vertical field is the same as a horizontal field! I truely expected more from you Vidar you are a big disappointment.