Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel and the Worlds first Weight Power Plant

Started by AquariuZ, April 03, 2009, 01:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Greetings.

I was surprised to see a search on Abeling receiving "0" hits.

So, long overdue as he is about to go ballistic. (I think)

In November of 2007, an unknown dutch inventor made the rather outlandish claim he had found a way to rotate and accelerate a large wheel by using twin weights and earths gravity as only propulsion. At the time this was merely ruled a hoax.

See the dutch media (local) coverage here: Noord TV Report on Abeling device Edit: added Broli´s version with subs

After that it has been very quiet around Sjack, until a few months back he created a company Abeling Beheer B.V. and started a website which explains his intentions:

"The construction of the first Weight Power Plant is expected in May 2009. The location for the construction of the first Weight Power Plant is probably going to be the province of Groningen, the Netherlands."

and

"The Fall and Lift control system. The invention of the "Fall and Lift control system" was done towards the end of 2006. The system transports, controls and transmits mass/weight to (for instance) a drive shaft. This system was the foundation for a machine that can work on weights/mass only, without adding any form of energy. It's purpose is to drive other objects."

Abeling claims he now partners with reputable businesses like Henkel and has all the approvals needed to go ahead with the project.

Link to the bi-lingual webpage: http://mooieenergie.nl

He appears to be a cool customer, not at all media hungry, and has quietly filed his patents, raised capital and signed partner agreements.

Time will tell if he is 100% legit, his claim is that he will be able to provide power to the general public with at least a 50% discount against current regular provider rates. I think that still is too high, 95% would be better.

My questions to all in here are:

1) What do you think?
2) Have you heard anything about this?
3) If this is a "scam" why pursue it further now that he has all he needs?

My thoughts are that he truly has found a way to generate acceleration using weights and gravity only, or at least HE is 100% convinced.

I have sent him a message of encouragement, warning and a plea for full publication as soon as possible.

broli

I believe him. But his method of selling it is beyond belief. He deserves the wealth but not like this.
What kind of bullshit change is this...50% cheaper LOL  ::). God some people are unbelievably greedy.

Edit: Just read his website at

http://mooieenergie.nl

Where it was planned to publish the theory behind it in mid march but looks like that got postponed. At least he's willing to share the knowledge so I have to take back what I just said.

AquariuZ

Quote from: broli on April 03, 2009, 01:27:02 PM
I believe him. But his method of selling it is beyond belief. He deserves the wealth but not like this.
What kind of bullshit change is this...50% cheaper LOL  ::). God some people are unbelievably greedy.

I think he was just being "conservative" and yes ofcourse in a monetary based economy everyone will want to make a "buck".

But I tell you what, he (from what I understand) is about to disclose his theory -hopefully in full- so nothing stands in our way to replicate the wheel for ourselves and benefit from it. There will be tons and tons of green waiting so he will not lose anything by disclosing.

The major theorum disclosure is overdue for about five days now, reminds me a bit of Steorn... But in fairness I value him higher than Sean McCarthy at this moment in time. I cannot explain it, but there is something about him that makes me (want to) believe...

Adding: appearantly the core system will be made out of glass. How interesting...

broli

Oke I went through the trouble of adding subtitles to the video so other can understand it. Even though little of use is said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0kYz4LhHw

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma