Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A simple experiment that to prove the potential energy is unlimited.

Started by Zhang Yalin, April 05, 2009, 11:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: Zhang Yalin on April 19, 2009, 03:57:46 AM
Thank you. But my English is too poor to express my thoughts as well as Chinese.

Your English is probably good enough but your Physics is suspect, maybe even mixing a dose of Chinese philosophy with Physics! Oh well, maybe you'll turn out to be the next Einstein.

Maybe you should reach out to Lawrence Tseung and perhaps explain what's really in your mind. His English is quite good and his Chinese flawless, however he is deluded in his Physics and needs to take medication in order to stay sane!

cheers
chrisC

Zhang Yalin

I hate Chinese(9999/10000) more than you. I won't talk to him.

chrisC

Quote from: Zhang Yalin on April 19, 2009, 04:22:59 AM
I hate Chinese(9999/10000) more than you. I won't talk to him.

Wow! I didn't mean to upset you or put any division between you and your countrymen. My apology indeed.

IMO, people are the same in every race. it's their personalities that make them irksome at times. Sorry, got to go to bed. It's 1.30 am on Sunday!

cheers
chrisC

AquariuZ

æ,¨å¥½å¼µï¼Œ

æ,¨æ˜¯å¦å˜—試過使ç"¨è°·æ­Œç¿»è­¯ï¼Ÿ

æ,¨å¯ä»¥ç¿»è­¯æˆè‹±æ–‡çš,,漢字ã€,

你可以找到這個工å...·åœ¨é€™è£¡ï¼š http://www.google.es/language_tools?hl=en

最好çš,,問候,

阿爾å...‹é¦¬çˆ¾

Philip Hardcastle

@Pirate,

You are quite correct that it was not ethanol, it was about 40 years ago that I saw one.

The boiling point would obviously need to be lower than ethanol to be dramatic.

Thanks for your correction.

There was also a device called a love meter where there were 2 chambers in a sort of bone shape. Boy held one end and girl (whatever) held the other end and which way the colored liquid flowed loved the other more. It bubbled at body temp and as you say it was not ethanol.

Of course such devices as the Ether bird could be considered free energy, I wonder how much energy they could output? Imagine a flock of them!

Phil