Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

K.A.D. Concept, Could this work?

Started by Cherryman, April 07, 2009, 01:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

I found this site and i like the concept. So i share my idear as well.

Excuse my english, i hope i use the right technical terms.
Fortunatly i'm not bothered by any knoledge (No, i'm not a politician), so here it is:

It's based on gravitation and (possible levitation) and rotating force.

See the attached image.

In the perspective view you have:

A:  Fixed ball rail
B: A levelrod
C: Scoop to pick up the ball ( This might can be skipped)

At the front view you have

1: The Ball falls down by gravtiy
2: The fixed rail picks up the ball and due to rotating force and the smaller curve it will accallerate and fly up. At the same time it is disconnected from the flywheels, so the lifting isn't influencing the cycle.
3A: At low speed the ball will drop into the scoop attached to the levelrob (B) and because the radius is smaller and already lifted a small part, it will be pulled over the axel by the levelrod (B)
3B:  With enough speed the ball will skip 3A and fly straight into the right side of the wheel to start falling again.. etc.. etc..

This setup would need a starting push.

And you will have to connect a few of them in series, so you can overcome the dead moments. I will place a picture of that too.

So, what do you think?  Do I see them flying   ;)  Or could this be a start of a project?

Cherryman

I forgot to mention that every "unit" has only one ball inside, and due to the serial setup, the next unit lifts the other unit.

Hope i make any sence   ;D

mr_bojangles

this took me a moment to figure out

basically, wheel and scoops" rorate

curved ramp or "fixed rail" doesn't move

balls move, but not in accordance of the speed of the wheel

is this being run by the kinetic energy of the falling weights?
is it an overbalance of the wheel due to using 3 balls instead of one or 2
so after initially spinning it the balls movement keeps the wheel turning?

even if all the energy is used by the momentum of the ball falling, it will still only be able to return to the same height it was dropped from

this is the problem with all "gravity wheel" type devices, a weight dropping takes the exact amount of energy to return it back to the original height

thats all i got right now

nice visuals though

interesting idea

why not build it?

until next time

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Cherryman

Tnx for the input, i did indeed wasn't that clear about the amount of balls, every unit has its own, See the attached picture.

Cherryman

Its just a concept drawing, the basic idea behind it is:

Use the energy in the ball (Gravitational and rotary) to lift it independently from the main wheel, Slingshot it and reuse it whit gravity.
So you have the ball force only helping turning the wheel, taking the load off (or minimizing)  the wheel on the way up.