Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Onlooker Murdered Like a Dog in the Street by Police at G20 Protest

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 08, 2009, 03:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks Bren.

The liars are claiming that their light post mounted cameras were not functioning when they murdered Mr. Tomlinson...so all they have is the shaky footage supplied by onlookers under duress.

We are at war...but the masses aren't aware of it yet.

Thanks mainly to the treasonous media heads that masquerade as journalists.

Regards...

kremlin01

Cap-z.
It's 25 years ago since Blair Peach got the Met-treatment. A wittness at the time stated:
"As the police rushed past him, one of them hit him on the head with the stick. I was in my garden and saw this quite clearly. He was left sitting against the wall. He tried to get up, but he was shivering and looked very strange. He couldn't stand. Then the police came back and told him, 'Move! Come on, move!' They were very rough with him and I was shocked because it was clear he was seriously hurt."  He died directly from his injuries.

There were no camras around in those days,(well camras that we could review) there was a good public outcry. An early search of Met police lockers produced a varied array of modified trunchens. Don't be silly, ofcourse no one was prosecuted!
Nothing much changes Cap- but sod those who will not see!

Regards, Bren.

Cap-Z-ro

All bully's and thugs are biggest cowards of all Bren...and only abuse the defenseless and the outnumbered.

They have done such a good job of creating imaginary divisions within the population that most people will not react appropriately until they themselves are personally affected.

We as humans must rediscover our empathy for one another if we are ever hope to put an end this oppression.

And we better wake up soon, because things are escalating rapidly.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

One of these times they will be attacked by disgusted onlookers.

Maybe they are trying to provoke a riot to give them an excuse to bring in troops...permanently.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=324533&widget=1

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

“He [one of the alleged officers] was egging protesters on. It was very noticeable,” Amos said. “Then suddenly a protester seemed to identify him as a policeman and turned on him. He ­legged it towards the police line, flashed some ID and they just let him through, no questions asked.”

Amos added: “He was pretty much inciting the crowd. He could not be called an observer.

Hopefully, a review of video evidence will clear this up.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/g20-police-used-undercover-men-to-incite-crowds.html

If not, they can always use the video evidence from Quebec...where the very same tactic was used.

Regards...