Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates playing with MAGNETS !!! + patent application

Started by Tracker, April 09, 2009, 07:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracker

Hi,

Story unfolds.
It makes perfect sense:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6243581.stm
Bill buys Ford, and gives first ,quasi magnetic motor driven car.
Good plan.

regards,

Tracker

BEP

@Thaelin

'NT' stood for network terminal. I had one of the first versions being used at work. The box clearly spelled out 'Network Terminal'. At the same time you had to install 3rd party software to make a DOS machine communicate outside of its own box. Bill was saying the 'Net was a passing fad.

'NT Server' is an oxymoron  ;D To this day a web browser, email client and PC games are installed on WindBlows servers. They never figured it out. Now they are inventing shaker flashlight engines? Was RONCO and China listed on the patent?

exxcomm0n

@ Tracker

I'm not sure how you could have extrapolated BG buying Ford when the extent of the collaberation (according to the article) only goes as far as Ford using the new M$ "Sync" OS for hands-free automobile audio/telecommunication management.

Is there another article that would have given you reason to post what you did?

@ BEP

I had heard that it (NT) meant "new tchnology" signalling the departure from the DOS structure and from working with IBM on OS/2  (until the divorce) and then naimng it NT 3.5, but it's been forever since I've seen a box for it so I defer to you on this one.

Seems there are a couple other places out there on the inter-web that seem to have the same misconception as I about the meaning of NT so if I could please ask you which version box you saw that on I'd appreciate it.

Concerning the patent, If using regular fuel, I think it's need VERY well timed and force inducted intake phases to keep the reciprocal piston from slamming into the cylinder ends.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Thaelin

Thanks BEP for the insight. I have had to suffer from win 3.1 on and its all been a bad ride.
Them old BBS days. I have seen so many versions of "Exception Error 13" but its still the same.
Memory mis-management  plain and simple.
That is what drove me to linux. Started with ver 1.25 and have used it every since.

thay

tournamentdan

This motor has nothing to do with free energy. It is a combustion engine. However it tells me that they might have created a magnetic material that can withstand higher temperatures since the magnetic material is on the piston.
I'll see your theory, and raise you mine!!!