Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates playing with MAGNETS !!! + patent application

Started by Tracker, April 09, 2009, 07:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

Tracker

I have to defend Mi$ter Microsoft here.
Why we tend to forget that he is really investing time and money into charity.
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx
Maybe, just maybe investing in new "magnet" technology is to bring it to the masses for free :) (well almost for free)
Anyway. Does it really matter who will present such technology to the World, the fact it will become mainstream, this is what really counts.
Don't you think that making operating system popular, opened gates for other different OSes?
It's called competition. Everybody wins.
I don't mind to pay royalties if this thing will work.
I JUST WANT IT TO WORK !!!

regards,

Tracker

jadaro2600

And if you thought windows was a shit performer, just wait until this one heats up and ..there's nothing left to generate electricity.

Cap-Z-ro

Charity = promoting a positive public image...while you are doing unsavory deeds behind the curtain.

The same old game is at work here...or else he would be satisfied with his imense wealth, and give the world free energy as a much needed gift to his fellow human.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot see any other reason for securing a patent other than profit.

Are you listening out there Bill...free us from this cycle of banker induced wage slavery.

Or is that something you endorse ?

Regards...

Pirate88179

I agree with Cap about past behavior but, I like Bill and have great respect for what he has been able to accomplish.  Having said that, based on past behavior I can foresee him selling this motor to the masses (you and me) and allowing them (us) the privilege of testing and debugging it for him.  You have to admit that is genius.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen