Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Doug1

I mostly do not read those posts because they are depressing. They do not have an equal amount of good news so they are just there to exploit the negative side of life. I do not thrive on bad news,if anything it is very distracting. There will always be bad people in every corner of the world but they are the few. Most people are fairly harmless and just want to exist and have a direction. Exploiting the criminal aspects of life to often desensitizes the public and makes the behavior almost acceptable.
   It's hard to be outraged over the sun coming up each day. With out knowing it the frequency of bad news actually works against the intended reason for reporting it. The global population is far to vast to report on such things with an equal amount of devotion to the positive news.
   It will not effect me either way if you keep or get rid of the "we cant live with out the truth" or not. If reporting this information is an attempt to make a better world it falls so short it's progress is retarded to a reversal of impact. The only real way to effect change is to actually change and do so with the same amount of public exploitation to show the benifits of the change. Instead the people who focus on the negative only increase their own stress and shorten their own lives.
   I cant breath with my head in a full bucket of crap fortunately i have enough sense to not need to try it to find out, much less a need to do it on a daily basis. I can be aware of the bucket with out sticking my head in it.

Cap-Z-ro

On the other hand...if somebody places a bucket of crap in your living room, it might be a good idea to find out who is responsible...particularly if the keep adding more crap to it, and it is over flowing onto your carpet and stinking up the whole house. ;D

Chad

i say keep it.

i have learned allot from this section of the forum and i feel it should stay but i do think it needs moderating better.

Not moderating to to the point of removing peoples views but to remove personal insults and childish behaviour.

When a member steps over the line his post should be edited and a warning given to keep it civil, if he/she doesn't listen then action should be taken against the "individual" not the whole section!.

As long as people keep their political views confined to this section i think it should stay.

Chad.

Leno

I feel that this category needs to stay, it adds credibility.

If you stifle the truth, what else may be stifled.......do not stifle the truth.

..... 8)

.........pssssst........Konarka,.......we are coming.

Room3327

This is and has been a large turn off for me here.  I have been reading here for 3 years and did not join this forum primarily because of this side of it.  I as an American am very tired of being called a dumbass by ignorant people.  When I saw people here starting to hurt themselves with devices that they don't understand I felt I had to join.  But now my computer is attacked every time I come here and I am still being called a dumbass for not believing the same stupid crap the rest of you do.  What place has a politically oriented blog got on an overunity technical site in the first place I vote to boot it out of here, and look at the numbers, very few people read this crap here anyway I don't see it as any big loss.