Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Signs of youre goverment realising the free energy is coming

Started by Cherryman, April 14, 2009, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammuraby

That is what will became... a smart grid, in the picture there is "only" a in island microgrid .
"We all know what needs to be done", but are you sure??.... that whit a low delta termich as 30C°
(infinite in nature) you can reach the OU,(using a gas expansion,  whit a hi performance motor on incame, and hi performance generator un the exit ??

and whit a surface water menagement, or rain collector (directly)- used also like accumulator (indirectly) for SUN energy. babylon garden....
more news will be caming...

"I´m just dragging my feet dreading the inevitable" .....sorry, but none better then this?? write...here in a picture, a solution to Africa !
where there is a lot energy, and more necessity of energy .

Sangalli Mirco Milan
milano expo 2015 (energy and hungry) + water is a solution! PUBBLIC !!