Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toxins in Chemtrails Behind Recent Pneumonia Like Illness

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 19, 2009, 08:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Troll danke reported...should be gone soon hopefully...until he/it re-ups under another moniker.

Regards...

Michelinho

Hi dankie,

QuoteHi Your "bad chemtrails" are only exhaust from commercial jets (99.99999 percent of the time).   You chem trail guys need a reality check.

I bet you are a Fox news fan as chemtrails are real. Your statement is plain and simple an uneducated one.

Google "chemtrails" and educate yourself to today's reality.  You will find atmospheric content tests done that are alarming in their heavy metal content that are a hazard to the health of the human race. They pollute the air you breath every day with barium, aluminum, titanium and cadmium to name a few.

Knowledge is power.

Take care,

Michel

dankie

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 01, 2009, 10:45:17 AM

Troll danke reported...should be gone soon hopefully...until he/it re-ups under another moniker.

Regards...

This is an overunity site , you will NOT spread fear here !!!!!!!

I used to not bother about this too much but  you clearly have no purpose here . The Chemtrails are there , we know by now ...

What can we do besides taking care of our health  ? , get something done besides spreading fear . WTF do you expect us to do besides what is humanly possible for us to do ?

Go talk elsewhere you useless sack of shit ...

Spook agent identified !!!!!! immediate ban !!!!!!

Knowledge is shit without action dumbass .

Cap-Z-ro

Better get them in while you can, your L-user name will be banned again soon.

hartiberlin

Quote from: dankie on May 01, 2009, 11:01:22 AM
This is an overunity site , you will NOT spread fear here !!!!!!!

I used to not bother about this too much but  you clearly have no purpose here . The Chemtrails are there , we know by now ...

What can we do besides taking care of our health  ? , get something done besides spreading fear . WTF do you expect us to do besides what is humanly possible for us to do ?

Go talk elsewhere you useless sack of shit ...

Spook agent identified !!!!!! immediate ban !!!!!!

Knowledge is shit without action dumbass .

Dankie,
last warning,
please don´t use bad language over here or you will be banned.
Please fight your trouble with other users privately,
not open in the public.

Many thanks for understanding.

Regards, Stefan. (admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum