Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Grumpy on April 30, 2009, 05:50:20 PM
BEMF is the emf generated in a wire next to a wire with current flowing through it, which is in opposition to the first current.

It is not magnetic field collapse or backward time.

If cold electricity involves a movement of electrons or is BEMF - why is there no magnetic field associated with it?

I never said it was BEMF.  I said it appears as BEMF on our instruments.  I also never said BEMF was backwards time.

BEMF and EMF is the same thing.  EMF comes from the source or a battery and BEMF comes from the load or motor.

Cold electricity is EMF from the reference frame of the aether and is BEMF with a negative time flow from our frame of reference in regards to a motor or a load.  It would look like EMF with a negative time flow if a generator was pulling it from the aether.  The bottom line is cold electricity registers on our instruments. 

Hot electricity is generated from forward time in the visible world and runs hot.  Cold electricity is generated from negative time in the aether and runs cold.  The aether can provide cold or hot electricity depending on how it's tapped.   

Stop trying to twist my words and taking what I said out of context, Grumpy.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

You guys are confusing photons with electrons.  Photons with enough energy can cause electrons to move along a conductor.  Tesla's wireless transmission of electricity is transmitting photons and not electrons. 

In order for this wireless transmission to do anything within a circuit, those photons must move the free electrons along a conductor.  The florescent bulb uses a phosphor coating that absorbs these photons from the wireless transmission to give off visible light.

The cold electricity I am referring to is electricity or the movement of negative time flow of electrons along a conductor, and not photons propagating through space.

Since I can't convince anyone that electricity is electron flow, then I sure can't convince anyone that cold electricity is the negative time flow of electrons. Just add this to the rest of my time that has already been wasted.

The Adams motor supposedly uses negative or cold electricity.  Here's more info for those who may be interested in this concept, http://members.fortunecity.com/freeenergy2000/adamsmotor.htm
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Some of my previous posts are hard to follow.  I will try to clarify my theory on this topic. It is a theory and not fact.

1)  Photons with enough energy can cause electrons to be ejected or to move.  Examples of this would be the photovaliac solar cell and the Tesla coil lighting a fluorescent bulb due to the photons interacting with the phosphor coating.  Photons are also responsible for the electromagnetic waves.  Photons exist in forward time.

2)  Virtual photons in physics are responsible for the magnetic field of flux in the magnets.  The reason why they are virtual is because they have never been detected or isolated.  The reason for their non-detection is because they are moving faster than the speed of light which are equipment is not capable of detecting.

3)  The magnetic field of flux in a magnet has two different components to it.  One component is the forward time flow of virtual photons and the other component is the negative time flow of virtual photons.  The forward time flow of virtual photons converts electrons into photons as it is scattered through the load and this is detected as heat. 

The Second component is the negative time flow of the magnetic field that converts the virtual photons into electrons with negative time flow and is detected as cold electricity.  Heat will not be detected since the negative time flow of electrons will convert to virtual photons as it is scattered through the load.

This is inline with current physics.  Energy can't be created nor destroyed.  Since energy can't be created, then it must come from the present and past to allow for a future in the physical world.  Since energy can't be destroyed, then it must come from the past into the present to allow for a no beginning of the physical world.

Since the magnetic field of flux can get out of a black hole, this suggests that those virtual particles can travel faster than the speed of light, which allows them to come from our past (there present) into our present (their future or next now) and this is how the universes have come into existence.

Give all glory to our Creator.

turbo

Quote from: gravityblock on April 30, 2009, 09:11:14 PM

The cold electricity I am referring to is electricity or the movement of negative time flow of electrons along a conductor, and not photons propagating through space.

Okay,
The cold electricity I am referring to does not involve electrons.

Quote from: gravityblock on April 30, 2009, 09:11:14 PM

Since I can't convince anyone that electricity is electron flow, then I sure can't convince anyone that cold electricity is the negative time flow of electrons. Just add this to the rest of my time that has already been wasted.

Well you open'd up this topic about things being the same while you did not define these things in the first place.
I have already noticed there are alot of people who think diffrent things when they read the same words.

This means the same thing has diffrent meanings to diffrent people so, how on earth can you say they are the same thing without defining those things in the first place?

I cannot be convinced by words.
I can only be convinced by what i see in my experiments, but then again, what is real?
How would you define real?
If you are talking about what you can feel, what you can see, smell, and taste, it seems that real is simply electric impulses interpeted by the brain......

Maybe you can, like i did, point out to some repeatable experiment, which shows diffrent behaviour then the well known but wrongly understood conventional stuff, and so we can see for ourselfs what your cold electricity looks like???

Marco.

gravityblock

Quote from: -[marco]- on May 01, 2009, 02:33:36 AM
Okay,
The cold electricity I am referring to does not involve electrons.

Well you open'd up this topic about things being the same while you did not define these things in the first place.
I have already noticed there are alot of people who think diffrent things when they read the same words.

This means the same thing has diffrent meanings to diffrent people so, how on earth can you say they are the same thing without defining those things in the first place?

I cannot be convinced by words.
I can only be convinced by what i see in my experiments, but then again, what is real?
How would you define real?
If you are talking about what you can feel, what you can see, smell, and taste, it seems that real is simply electric impulses interpeted by the brain......

Maybe you can, like i did, point out to some repeatable experiment, which shows diffrent behaviour then the well known but wrongly understood conventional stuff, and so we can see for ourselfs what your cold electricity looks like???

Marco.

You are absolutely correct.  I didn't define what I was talking about correctly.  I am not a good communicator.  The previous post I made tried to define what I was referring to as cold electricity.