Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fan to n-coils to fan

Started by AquariuZ, May 16, 2009, 06:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

AquariuZ (AZ) said:
Here is something that I would like to know...  Imagine a fan electric motor attached to a rotating rod of undetermined length and material. At certain distances small magnet assemblies are placed on the rod, and a matching copper coil on the outside -but not part of- the rod. Each of these coils are attached to a capacitator or battery, daisy chained to each other.

>>You have the start of a good idea.  There are others that think along your lines as well:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5427.0  ;  initial post of the thread and also Reply #1, too.

Their assertions were similar to yours.  Several coils can be used in one setup, so you might be onto something.

I myself have thought of a setup involving using the pulsating electromagnetic field of a fan motor to amplify the Back EMF of it through a Caduceus coil and then harvest it.

--Lee
big_m
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

petersone

Hi Broli
Thanks, it has been asked before on this forum,but I've not seen an answer,that is Di's it take the same energy to produce say 10 watts,
whether it's 1vx10amps or 10 amps x1v,it seems to me better to have the highest poss.volts but the out come is still 10 watts.
peter

broli

I'm no electrical engineer but I don't know how easy it would be to for instance step down 100 volts to 1 volt with very minor energy losses. 

petersone

Hi Broli
Thanks for your reply,but forget the trany,maybe the 100v or even 1000v is just what is wanted.
peter

AquariuZ

I meant isolating each individual coil so that their respective fields do not influence each other. It is hard to explain in my laymans terms...

Thanks for the link, yes it looks like what Bendini is doing only I had something simpler in mind. Indeed just coils charging batteries feeding the batteries that runs the fan motor....

The other question would be if spinning magnets on a rotor would cause drag on the coils? If so that is an extra parameter to be taken into account when calculating the maximum number of coils whiich could be added (or the load that the fan motor can handle, i.e. the maximum weight/ lenght of the rod that is being turned by the fan motor).

Glad to see that it is not so weird an idea...

I have a fan motor, now with magnets coming I might try something. (Have just two batteries at the moment though)

Thanks guys