Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Invention Most Likely To Be SHELVED

Started by AquariuZ, May 20, 2009, 06:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

From the website: mooieenergie.nl

Question: Will you sell the energy yourself?
Initially that was what we had in mind, but this is no longer our goal. We have been advised to sell our systems to the current energy providers instead for the production of "beautiful energy" (electricity) as a substitute for power plants, wind turbines etc.

I have sent a message to Sjack that this is a BAD idea. Maybe benificial for him, but the rest of the world will not see energy generated from his solution.

This is very very disappointing.

AquariuZ

IT IS NOW UP TO US TO FIGURE IT OUT  :(

Man I am pissed off.  >:(

dutchy1966

Hi AquariuZ,

From my understanding he doesn't say he's gonna sell the principle behind the wheel to "Big oil".
He wants to offer them ready made wheels so they can use it as generators and sell power to consumers. This instead of Abeling himself being a supplier of power....
So, I'm not convinced it is gonna be shelved (yet)....

Dutchy

Cloxxki

Can we Dutchies perhaps get together off-line to see what we can do here? If not to replicate or design around it, convince Abeling of the greater picture, perhaps suggest a casual meeting with him?
I'm all for the man getting a monetary reward and personal credit for his achievements (when real), but shelving is utterly unacceptable. If he does that, we ARE going to figure out as a team what he did by himself, and we're going to make his patent obsolete.

ramset

Maybe you fellows could convince him to get into the' TOY' business ,or educational 'Toy's'

{so the children can learn}

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma