Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unable to account for frequency related to Magnet being pulsed by Inductor

Started by duff, May 27, 2009, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duff

Quote from: BEP on May 30, 2009, 06:43:26 PM
Do you have the same singing magnet as before?

Yes  and the 959Hz signal is still there.

I'm not using a FG. I have back to back regenerative magnetostrictive oscillators working as a multivibrator.

I was referring to your reference to the one polarity pulse to the coil and questioning if the negative portion of my waveform would interfere with getting similar results as yours.

If I can get the osc together tonight I'll try to take the circuit to the country tomorrow...

BEP

Quote from: duff on May 30, 2009, 09:46:35 PM
Yes  and the 959Hz signal is still there.

Ahh! Didn't see the pic on my phone.

I was referring to your reference to the one polarity pulse to the coil and questioning if the negative portion of my waveform would interfere with getting similar results as yours.

I cannot provide a good answer for you on the effect of polarity for your circuit. I will say the magnet coil polarity relationship works only one way with mine. However, the current in my coils is DC with a heavy AC (sine) component.
Polarity does not cross zero. If I reverse the coil drive without flipping the magnets there are almost no interesting results.

There is still a chance your experiment is an interaction with the grid. I'm anxious for you to prove that idea wrong. Too often I've had exciting tests that failed when I went to battery power  :)

giantkiller

Run exclusively with ATV batteries and you win.

--giantkiller.

allcanadian

@Duff
I built and tested the exact same setup you have last year and found the exact same phenomena you describe. It took me a while to find my lab notes on this, about 10 pages, LOL. I produced many variations with multiple coils, multiple magnets etc... .I believe some people here are reading way too much into this, the problem is one of perception, you see a stationary magnet on a stationary coil and have concluded there are oscillations coming from somewhere else. I found the secondary oscillations are from loose coil windings,when the coil windings were varnished the oscillations disappear. I am not saying this effect does not show promise I am just saying I found "where" the oscillations were coming from, it is basically standard induction but the motion is on a very small scale which is misleading. Try "tapping" the magnet on the hard plastic of the wire spool with your scope on the leads and you will see what I mean or hit the table the coil is on. It's pretty cool actually, like a massive microphone or speaker coil.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

Doh, double post
-- I know of something relative to this effect as well, back when me and dad were kids a friend and fellow nerd decided to build a speaker. I mean an insanely massive speaker measuring 8 foot by 8 foot into his livingroom wall. The electromagnet was 2 feet in diameter, Im not even sure what kind of power he was pushing through this monster. In any case at full power this thing could literally re-arrange your furniture, LOL. He also said if tuned properly you could hear any conversation in the whole house, I image you could hear the neighbors talking. I thought this was way too cool:)
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.