Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

The best I was able to achieve today with my current setup was 15.98W without any acceleration and without no measurable load increase to the mover (I had to run ryobi at 120ac to have max rpm in order to neutralize the current load configuration). Load was 3 12V bulbs connected in series thru step down transformer. Thru all 3 bulbs in series I had 14.4ac  (approx 3.8ac each) and according to ac clamp meter 1.11 amps.
I wonder if my amp meter can measure ac current right at such a frequencies? I will try to attach a toroid ring that I have to this I core and remeasure the power.

Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Asymatrix on July 13, 2009, 11:01:20 PM
What exactly is the point of all this? I see the new video claming a 500% (?) efficient transformer, billed as OU. So, where is the closed loop system? Is this about a more efficient motor, using voltage coils, or is it about OU?

OH YOU RASCAL!
YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT - YOU BIG SILLY!

IT'S ABOUT YOUR OWN CLOSED LOOP SYSTEM...
YOUR CLOSED (LOOP) MIND.  :D

AND INFINITELY RECIRCULATING BAD ATTITUDE.

T

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 13, 2009, 11:02:55 PM
The best I was able to achieve today with my current setup was 15.98W without any acceleration and without no measurable load increase to the mover (I had to run ryobi at 120ac to have max rpm in order to neutralize the current load configuration). Load was 3 12V bulbs connected in series thru step down transformer. Thru all 3 bulbs in series I had 14.4ac  (approx 3.8ac each) and according to ac clamp meter 1.11 amps.

Minde

NOW THAT YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED SOME EXPERIENCE WITH THE ACCELERATING HV COILS IT IS SOON TIME TO RE-WIND SOME NEW COILS w/ 22 GAUGE WIRE - SERIES BI-FILAR IF YOU WANT TO GET BETTER OUTPUT POWER.

WHAT IS THE RESISTANCE OF YOUR BULBS?
THEY SHOULD BE AROUND 2 OHMS OR SO...

T

wattsup

@minde4000

Thanks for the great data. It says a lot about what is going on and my first question would be can you provide specs on your magnets?

Thanes magnets have 70 lbs pull per magnet. That is very strong and maybe explains why Thane can turn his rotor while only consuming 250 watts or 120v x 2 amps.

A stronger magnet will impart more to the coil and then receive a stronger "kickback" (hey kickbacks are illegal - lol) from the coil to promote the acceleration.

Also thanks for the autocad drawing of your wheel. It will be helpful when making mine.

@TH

I tried that web site for magnets but could not see anything with 70 lbs pull.

Oh, I will be using my rotoverter AC three phase 5 hp 460vac motor and run it at 120vac with my capacitor bank. I can run it no load for around 60 watts. I also plan to have the wheel stabilized on two bearings so the motor will be turning it via a rubber padded coupling and be less prone to wobbling given that large disk is sitting only on the motor shaft bearings.

Have you ever considered making a miniature version of the Perepiteia. Maybe more people would hop on if the size was more within reach of everyday builders. Even if the rotor was only 6 inches diameter, it should still be able to make the effect under the right smaller conditions.

baroutologos

@Wattup

How, a whole torquy 5HP motor freewheeling on 60 watts?
OU is near then if you follow Mr T's guidelines. :p

Regards,
baroutologos

ps: god damned unbalanced 15pounds flywheel, almost destroyed my rotor. By the way my rotor with my new PMDC motor freewheels at some 3amps on 17 volts --> 2000 rpm! (UPDATE)
I still waiting my another 6x2 set of magnets from Germany, tachometer from Sangai and capacitors from USA! lol all around globe :)