Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 23, 2009, 11:43:22 PM
According to my current findings if I were to mount 6 E coils on 1 side I would get some 240W output vs 600W+ input and low rpm no matter how much they all accelerate.

Eitheir way is a great learning eperience to me.

Minde

CONSIDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU TRIED TO TAKE 240 WATTS FROM A CONVENTIONAL (DECELERATING) STSTEM?

T

i_ron

Quote from: minde4000 on July 23, 2009, 11:43:22 PM

Please dont blame me because I am building something that you think will not work out. Eitheir way is a great learning eperience to me.

Minde

Minde, I am not blaming you at all. It was a lesson for all of us. As you know I have done the experiments… I have published my results… nothing would please me more than to see your results as more productive than mine.

I approached this exactly as you, as a learning experience. Having built many ‘proof of concepts’ over the years, I began to realize that the basic rules are fairly realistic. When something is in violation of the basic rules, then there is a good chance that it won’t work. All I was trying to do was to point out a basic rule violation with the “e core” This is not bulls*it as Ash implies, rather a fundamental flaw. The “e core” does not work, will not work, now or ever, because of this flaw. Please note that I am not calling down Thane’s work, only the flawed “e core” Why the ‘pack’ thinks this is negative and should not be spoken of on this list is more an indication of the limited mentality of the  person doing the protesting than the constructive remarks of an honest experimenter.

Just to simplify for all… two adjacent coils can not be the same hand.  Yet in the “E core” the outside coil is wound over three cores, the center one being ‘wrong handed’

I have simplified it for you, in this sketch by just showing two of the cores.

Ron

minde4000

@I_ron
Tnx man for your input and drawings. I appreciate that.

@All
I have finished outter layer. Now there is 102 ohms instead of 43 ohms I had before. Man, I tried my best on this one so I can be more confident it will represent closely the original E coil idea of the inventor because sometimes ppl are not patient and sloppy and only because of that concept would not work. Also this is the last time I spent 11 hours combined winding E outter coil. This time if inner is shorted and max rpm reached engaging outter one rpm rises even more. But this means nothing until I will get all data probably tommorow. I will compare then single inner core with inner + outter core perfomances at exectly the same voltage and loads. It will be more OR less efficient - one or the other. I have tested it but did not use same loads so I coulndt compare exectly.

What do you think about I core and bifilars Ron?

Regards Minde

baroutologos

Whow... eleven hours winding a coil !! Cheez Minde you are a patience example of a man!
Waiting your input data! Time to get my project rolling..

Regards,
Baroutologos

broli

Minde, why not spent 8 hours building a winding jig and then less than one hour winding coils?