Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

You are right about critical thinking.
"parachute and mind should be kept open"

The only thing i accepted as true half a year ago without even knowing the EE basics was the accellaration effect, and i must admit this was a great starting point to my OU research and I thank Mr T for that (bringing to my attention in an explicit way)

Having "played" enough with my setups and saw their behaviours in various accelaration and non mode, i can understand more or less what i see in the videos.
The figures presented in videos are quite reasonable to my understanding, but,  explanations/theories and output extrapolation are subjected to question.

It must be noted - no offence at inventor -  that he believed for a time that accelaration was coming from prime mover being "fluxed-up" by the magnet/coil system via a steel bar, contrary to many voices denying such thing.
Easily his current beliefs could be wrong too.

The perepeteia setup evolution is far from over I_Ron. There is road ahead, but steps have been made. Lets just have ideas, resources and time to get to the desired effect. (OU)

Regards,
Baroutologos

CRANKYpants

OU DEMO AT OU

WE GAVE A DEMO TO THE UNIVERSITY YESTERDAY WITH THE TRANSFORMER PERFORMING AT 1100% (SEE PHOTO DATA).

THIS IS THE SAME DEMO WE GAVE TO THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ONTARIO RESEARCH AND INNOVATION COUNCIL A WEEK AGO.

INPUT POWER = 0.045 W
OUTPUT POWER = 0.495 W

EFFICIENCY = 1099%

T

Kator01

Mr. T,

you have to include the reactive-power-part because to drive this part needs energy also.

The "total real power" to drive the total "appearant power" must be compared with the real output on the load.

I made a suggestion how to measure this with a diffrerent driver-circuit not using the grid.

So again my question : How are the figures you measure concerning the appearant power-input in the primary ?

Regards

Kator01

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Kator01 on August 01, 2009, 08:37:15 PM
Mr. T,

you have to include the reactive-power-part because to drive this part needs energy also.

So again my question : How are the figures you measure concerning the appearant power-input in the primary ?

Regards

Kator01

I AM INCLUDING THE REACTIVE POWER PART

THE REACTIVE POWER IS: 120.4 V x 0.006 A = 0.72 VAr

THE REAL POWER IS: 120.4 V x 0.006 A x 0.05 = 0.036 W

BECAUSE THE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT ARE OUT OF PHASE BY 87 DEGREES ONLY 3% OF THE REACTIVE CURRENT IS REAL.

NOW I KNOW WE PAY FOR REACTIVE POWER FROM OUR UTILITY COMPANIES BUT THE TRANSFORMER IS MEANT TO BE MATED TO A GENERATOR WHICH PRODUCES REACTIVE POWER UNTIL IT IS CONNECTED TO A LOAD (AS THEY ALL DO) - SO THE GENERATOR WILL PRODUCE REACTIVE POWER ON NO-LOAD  - CONNECTED TO A TRANSFORMER THAT USES REACTIVE POWER TO PRODUCE REAL POWER WHILE ON-LOAD.

NOW EVEN A CONVENTIONAL GENERATOR (IN EV's) WILL BENEFIT FROM THE BI-TOROID BECAUSE IT WILL BE MAGNETICALLY AND ELECTRICALLY ISOLATED FROM THE LOAD - AND "THINK" IT IS STILL ON NO-LOAD WHILE DELIVERING REAL POWER TO THE BATTERIES.

ALSO BEAR IN MIND BOTH PROTOTYPES IN THE LAB RIGHT NOW USE M6 SCRAPS PICKED UP AND PIECED TOGETHER - THE TRANSFORMERS TO BE PRODUCED BY TOROID TECH WILL EMPLOY M1 OR M0 SO 1100% IS NOTHING YET.

T

Fred Flintstone

Thane, I am not skeptical...I believe in you..

What I do not understand is...Why has this not been commercialized yet?    You have been working on this for years. I found this link from 2007 http://www.sciencebase.com/science-blog/potential-difference-transformation.html?cp=1 . Please, someone explain to me "why" this cannot be incorporated into a commercial application? Why are thousands of companies not using this already?