Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 12, 2009, 08:06:29 AM
Wilby, No, you are blatantly trolling, in violation of this site's TOS and the common internet definition of trolling. In addition, you are pointing out the SAME POINT over and over and over and over again, not new points.
Most of the "thirty pages" you keep referring to are YOU trolling and me teasing you. And you have absolutely no idea when I started testing what. You only know--or think you know--what I posted and when I posted it.
You haven't given any substantive criticism of my analyses at all. Nor have you pointed out any errors. You have just shown quotes from ME pointing out my own errors. Which, when I make them, I freely admit.
And once again: the issue here is the COP>17 overunity claim of Rosemary Ainslie. In regards to that claim, there is NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE in any of the mosfets that I have tried, as stated at the time. In regards to traditional engineering criteria, assuming that spikes are what you want (Aaron has flip-flopped on this several times) then the 2sk1548 is probably better, and I demonstrated this several times in the videos with side-by-side comparisons. But that issue is entirely my own. Most people have actually REFUSED to try any other mosfets, specifically avoiding the 2sk1548! So your entire argument involving my use or not of this mosfet is the flimsiest of straw men. The fact that you are so stuck on it indicates that you have even less of a real life than I do, and that is extremely pitiful.
And to top it off, you are simply wrong.

this is rich, glad i grabbed a chair right away. i know you didn't start with testing the irfpg50 as proper scientific method re: a replication would demand. and no, that wasn't what you stated at the time. i have shown this by quoting your post several times now. nor is it what was stated at the time by your sycophants, as i have shown also.
to top it off, didn't you say earlier that responding to me was an error? and here you are repeating what you have stated to be a known error repeatedly. ::) this habit of yours isn't doing your credibility any favors...

you failed to provide any evidence of your "predicted by..." post, AGAIN. a baseless claim from the dancing bear.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

poynt99

WI,

Why are you here?

It's obvious you are no dummy, and I apologize for calling you the "R" word.

But why are you being so antagonistic? Have you nothing positive to contribute rather than bantering on about details that have no real bearing on things?

OK, so TK has made some mistakes, I have made some mistakes, MH has made some mistakes, Harvey has made some mistakes, Hoppy...etc. We've all made some mistakes, and most have admitted them. Have you not made any mistakes?

Let's move on from the antagonistic banter as your points have been duly noted.

What is your take on Aaron's Test Spreadsheet? What's your take on RMS measurements at the load, and DC measurements at the shunt?

Cheers,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

forest

I see that you are ignoring important questions...
This thread is horrible.Better close it.

Hoppy

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 12, 2009, 08:11:19 AM
@Hoppy: good, that at least reduces the chances of the dirty pot. I suppose I'll have to build it after all. Can you be specific as to which of Aaron's circuits you are using? I've lost count, so a link to the actual diagram would be nice.
Did you try several different 555 chips in there with the same or similar control settings? There can be partial failures as well as large differences between chips.
I'd still like to see a scope shot if you can manage to make it hold still long enough.

TK

Its the 10th August revision. (EE forum post 1927).

I did try various chips including the 7555.

I have attached two scope shots both taken at 0.1mS. The first is the 'normal' waveform and the second is where the load starts to draw a heavy current.

Hoppy

Hoppy