Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: arkins on July 28, 2009, 05:37:36 AM
Hi,

Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine.

You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one of the most reputed universities in Ukraine with world class accreditation.
"   50% Aggregate In Physics, Chemistry & Biology
"   30% Cheaper
"   World Class Standards
"   Medical University Listed  With International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Karabuts
Logovenko Street,
Mykolayiv
Ukraine - 16600
+380930484422

I don't care if this IS spam, Ukrainian women are beautiful and the beer is excellent.

BEP

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 28, 2009, 05:44:42 AM
I don't care if this IS spam, Ukrainian women are beautiful and the beer is excellent.

HERE! HERE!

The ?Education? may benefit some of the Ainsley minions, as well  :D

RMS Power?  OMG! When will folks read a book? Apparently they can publish one before they read one?

Edit>
So I may be considered a fruit, again,  I'll not discount the idea that stretching or compressing time can provide an apparent variation in fuel.
What I will deny is this variation being done with this circuit and components.

TinselKoala

So new, thanks to Peter Lindemann, apparently, we have a 555 timer circuit (WITH 2 transistors added) that is Approved Officially as making the Ainslie circuit produce overunity.

Is that correct? Because I don't want to WASTE ANY MORE TIME working with the WRONG circuit that was published in the Quantum article, and that still has NOT been corrected in any official way by Ainslie.

And we have full instructions from Aaron as to how to make it so.
But--there is still one element missing. Those pesky mosfet oscillations.

Evidently they weren't the ones that are riding on Aaron's old 555 timer signal...so which ones are they? Let's see a scope shot, with parameters. Or a digital capture from that fancy computer scope shown on energeticforum.
I still don't believe in your oscillations, Aaron. But if you can show me how to produce them-- I will be more than happy to do so.
Of course, I think I already have. They are actually poor scope triggering on fluctuating signals that have nothing to do with "oscillation" or resonance as is normally defined.
But of course the people that wrote those definitions did not grok zipon antitruant theory in its fullness. Nor, probably, do they believe time is a fuel.

TinselKoala

And I really really wish I did not have to keep bringing this up, but it never has been answered yet.
The question is about the inductance of the Ainslie load.

And it becomes more obvious with Aaron's new timer picture, where he stresses (in RED yet) : "The best resistor to use is the MAXIMUM INDUCTANCE you can get for 10 ohms for a wire wound resistor."
And then he says his Ohmite is way too small.
And by measurements here on a similar resistor I estimate his is between 160 and 200 microHenries.

Now, I refer the interested reader to the original Ainslie papers. What is the inductance stated for her load?
I make it 8.64 microHenries. Or about one-twentieth the inductance of Aaron's "too small" load.

Curiously, the inductance of Ainslie's resistor closely matches the inductance calculated from its physical dimensions. (I'll bet you didn't even know you could do that, did you A-man.)

SO what the flmp is up here? We have Ainslie using a ridiculously low inductance, close to the theoretical low limit for such a resistor; and we have Aaron saying that a resistor of 20 times that is still "too low".

See what I mean? Anything, everything, works. High inductance, low inductance, 99 percent, 3 percent, oscillating, not oscillating, spikes, not spikes, it all works.

Except when I try it.

It must be a conspiracy.

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall