Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Hoppy,

It sounds like your spikes hitting the MOSFET were putting it into a short period of avalanche breakdown each time a spike hits it.  I think that would explain the large current increase and heat.

Remember the two day's worth of "avalanche breakdown fixation" as being the "key" to achieving over unity?  lol

My second guess is that your setup is simply whacking the s*it out of the MOSFET every time the coil discharges.  That's a long-shot guess though because that wouldn't explain the increased current draw.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Ah, Rosemary, I am really beginning to wonder about you. Your inconsistencies are beginning to be really hard to conceal or cover up.

So now it's a Fluke 123, in spite of the papers and all the other posts where you say it's a 199. In spite of your previous insistence on the Fluke 199 as the Alpha and Omega of oscilloscopes. Now you want to use the 123, which is even more of a toy. Well, I draw the line at your flipflopping on this issue. I will use whatever scope I choose to present the point I am trying to make, and you can "go spit" as we say in this part of the world.

And you think "10 volts" isn't enough to boil water. That is so laughable I won't even justify it with a response.

And you think that "rms voltage" across the shunt is going to tell you something coherent. When you have been referred to excellent literature and explanations as to why rms voltage is not an appropriate measure here. I will even upload a paper, again, that might clear up some of your understanding, if only you could comprehend it.

And you think Aaron's "oscillations" are the waveforms you want? But the ones I show in the video linked above, WHICH LOOK EXACTLY LIKE AARON's, aren't?

And you want me to dance and sing for you, when you haven't addressed any of my points or answered my questions. No, I don't think so, Rosemary. You need to develop some critical thinking skills, and I must say, your comprehension of presented information is somewhat deficient. For you see, I have been presenting POWER data for two months now, almost daily. But you are too blind or arrogant or willfully ignorant to see and understand it.

@Hoppy: OOPs, the current draw is supposed to go DOWN during your "oscillations". Otherwise there isn't any hope at all for any "free energy". And replacing those mosfets probably gets old after a while.

poynt99

Quote from: MileHigh on August 10, 2009, 12:28:37 PM
.99:

I was tired yesterday and so today returned back to the discussion about your recent power waveform plots in post #1021.  I honestly can't explain how you get a quite significant pulse of return power going back into the battery when you have no fly-back diode and a much larger inductor.  Don't worry about it though, please don't feel obliged to drop more probes and all that.  You still have net discharging as you pointed out and I am burned out on the subject.

A fun question about PSpice:  Can you ask it to integrate on any waveform?  Like for example integrating on the ring-down power through the 10-ohm resistor?

MileHigh

It's no problem ;)

So, what if we replace the 24V battery with a 1uF capacitor charged to 24V?

We get a nice clear graph illustrating the capacitor discharge while MOSFET is ON, and a partial (54%) recharge when the MOSFET is OFF. Vcap_Pload01, Vcap_pload02 (zoomed).

The larger inductance to resistance ratio is what allows this energy exchange to occur. More of the total energy is now stored rather than dissipated.

The flyback diode is not required because there are paths across the MOSFET that allow the recharge. The flyback diode actually kills the recharge effect, but at the same time it causes more dissipation in the load resistor. So the battery/capacitor will die faster, but the load will heat up to a higher temperature.

Intergral of PRload? See graph. Notice no significant contribution to power dissipation during ringdown. VLoad_IntPload01.gif

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

qiman

Quote from: Hoppy on August 10, 2009, 07:07:36 PM
The important thing is that Aaron appears not to be monitoring his supply current whilst tuning his circuit, because if he was, he would clearly see that the supply current suddenly increases dramatically in this 'oscillatory' condition.

It does not increase proportionately to the pulsing that is added by the oscillation.

Ask yourself this question...with oscillation, you have X amount more pulses of on time. Now look at the increase at the shunt. Are they locked in proportion? The answer is no and you can verify this yourself. If you have 10 times the "on time" from the oscillation, does the shunt show you any kind of increase that fits the increase in oscillation? No. :)

You will see the answer is no and that the increase of current at the shunt increases, but not as much as you would expect from the extra on time from the oscillation.

TK melted solder on his because he is clueless about well, everything. You seem to have a heck of a lot more sense than most of the skeptics.

My mosfet, even when resistor is at 150C and running on some batteries that don't even drop 0.01volts over an hour, (since there is free heat production and free battery recharging) the mosfet may only be 50 degrees. Why can't TK show this kind of result and why doesn't he show power readings? Because he is a fraudulent "metrologist" as his fake second identity account name claims that doesn't know an ohmmeter from a probe.

TK already admitted he doesn't have to understand the nature of the energy - oh well. Just like doctors that don't think they have to know the person, they just see a symptom and prescribe the drug recommended. That isn't science, that is mickey mouse nonsense.

Anyway Hoppy. I'm glad you're at least doing the experiments and are reporting honestly. I don't care that you report that you think I'm not giving all the info. I can see that after all, you may just have good intentions.

qiman

Quote from: MileHigh on August 10, 2009, 05:03:55 PM
The 555 output really does "go crazy" when you connect up the main battery to the circuit.  That would imply that you have a 555 circuit that is loosing stability and extra sensitive to the external environment.

The 555 is stable. It is the relationship of the 555 circuit and how it signals the mosfet.

You can simply build the 555 as I have shown and you will see it is extremely stable with no problems.