Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 07, 2009, 04:34:55 PM
Actually it does. That's why he measures the DC current from the battery, and the DC voltage. That's the amount of power the battery is producing.

Paul

Hi Pauly.  This is interesting.  Tell me what method you propose to employ to measure that current from the battery? 

PaulLowrance

Quote from: witsend on November 07, 2009, 04:38:41 PM
Hi Pauly.  This is interesting.  Tell me what method you propose to employ to measure that current from the battery?

You can measure the voltage across a very low resistance resistor (battery shunt) with something such as a low pass filter with ultra high impedance that will not have any measurable influence on your circuit. The only thing connected directly to the battery shunt resistor would be two input pins from the FET op-amp. Extremely easy task. It will measure the DC voltage, and the current is V/R.

Paul

Rosemary Ainslie

Ok Pauly - we use a low pass filter to average a value and then check that value with oscilloscope probes placed across the shunt at source.  That way everyone's scope should be able to read that averaged value?  But purists will complain that it's an averaged value precisely because it's 'fudged out' the details of the waveform.  But I'm happy with this protocol if it's the only one within the broader reach of our replicators. 

So there's your answer Poynty.  Go for it - if it's preferred.  But it's still a long test.  You'll need to see the rate at which the battery discharges against a control  -  I think? 

PaulLowrance

You could look at it that way, as being "fudged out."  What that means is we're getting the DC. Conventional thought is that you can apply AC to a battery till one is blue in the face, and it will not charge the battery. Rather, it is believed that DC current over time is what determines the amount of energy drained from the battery.

I'm open minded enough to consider that some possible spikes may enter a battery, cause an unknown complex effect that may add energy, etc. etc.

If the gang does not like any of these fudging methods, then my suggestion is to get a small battery, make sure the battery has been resting for at least a day, run a battery test, connect the Ainslie circuit, crank up the power, come back in awhile, disconnect the battery, ***let it rest for at least one day***, and then take another battery test when the temperature is the same as when you did the first battery test.

Paul

poynt99

Hi Rose.

Quote from: witsend on November 07, 2009, 04:31:22 PM
I would rather suggest that Glen hold on tight to his resistors until you've checked out the calibration of that meter of yours.  Thanks anyway - but I'd strongly recommend Fuzzy pass on this kind offer.  It's not you I don't trust Poynty Poynt.  It's the effectiveness of your instrument.  LOL

There's nothing wrong with the new LCR meter. What leads you to believe that?

We also feel the lack of the required differential probes.  But we trust the lack is temporary.  But it is in no way critical for the collation and analysis of the data.

It's critical for proper data acquisition. Collation and analysis is the easy stuff.

I'm still trying to work out how you knew of this application and its lack.  Nothing posted anywhere.  Are you telepathic?   ::)

Do you remember who suggested the need to use differential probes?

Regarding your proposed thermal analysis - there's nothing wrong here.  But it's limited to showing the amount of energy dissipated.  It says nothing about the amount of energy delivered to compare this value.
;D

The requirement to obtain the amount of sourced power as well was a given I assumed. I also mentioned how to obtain that POS figure, by using the filtered shunt as per my test plan.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209