Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken the Great

Quote from: witsend on December 05, 2009, 10:22:47 PM

Fortunately I'm in the 'reasonable, kind hearted decent, fair minded, considerate, polite  group. 

All I can do is laugh.
You sir are not a truth teller. Look at your last 2 posts to me, then your self claim here in this quote. They do not line up.

Emotional instability always leads to moral instability.
I would not use any of the adjectives you lay claim to when reading your response to my post. 
In fact quite the opposite.
I now have no doubts about placing you in the box.

Have Fun   8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 14, 2010, 11:08:58 PM
All I can do is laugh.
You sir are not a truth teller. Look at your last 2 posts to me, then your self claim here in this quote. They do not line up.

Emotional instability always leads to moral instability.
I would not use any of the adjectives you lay claim to when reading your response to my post. 
In fact quite the opposite.
I now have no doubts about placing you in the box.

Have Fun   8)
what else have you put in the box (cornfield) little boy? perhaps you should put some of that talk of yours in the box? for a guy that seems to despise 'talkers' you sure do alot of it... come to think of it, i haven't seen you demonstrate anything but talking and delusions of grandeur.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 14, 2010, 11:33:59 PM
what else have you put in the box (cornfield) little boy? perhaps you should put some of that talk of yours in the box? for a guy that seems to despise 'talkers' you sure do alot of it... come to think of it, i haven't seen you demonstrate anything but talking and delusions of grandeur.
Willby.  YOU'RE BACK  ;D  :-* Thank God.  Hope you had the best of holiday cheer and glad to see those swords drawn.  LOL. Such a happy surprise. This troll is a mental defficient.  He is unable to read the paper and is drivelling on in the hopes that we don't reference this and also to drone out any evidence of clarity and logic in our answers.  I'd delete his posts if it mattered.   

Vortex1

Speaking of putting things in boxes, here's one test the Ainslie group or Sean will never do. They prefer to hide behind obfuscation.

Total power measurement and proof of overunity for the ORBO, Ainslie or any device that requires some electrical input is really rather simple, no complex instrumentation or number crunching of noisy "data". This is especially valid when you are claiming COP's in excess of 17.

Obtain a styrofoam cooler and a cheap Radio Shack or equivalent indoor/outdoor thermometer.

Place the device to be tested into the styrofoam box and attach the "outdoor" probe to the inside of the lid.

Note the ambient temperature and the container temperature.

Start the device to be tested and let it run, logging temperature at several intervals. Also record power input to the device.

When the temperature inside the container has stabilized at some higher value record this and the external ambient temperature.

Now replace the device previously tested with a resistor and supply just enough power to the resistor until the same temperature rise above ambient is obtained.

Note the power required to obtain the same temperature rise above ambient. Compare the two power inputs.

Since all of the heating power to the devices (in the first test with the device and second test with the resistor) is captured and measured at the top inside of the container (less that lost through the thermal resistance of the styrofoam box, which is a constant in each test), we thus have a rather reasonable assesment of any overunity developed.

All of the heating power includes: ohmic, frictional (bearings and air friction), switching device losses etc. It does not include electromagnetic radiation losses, but the container can be modified to include this if necessary with a Faraday shield. EM losses however should be very small. If necessary, a small frictional load can be attached to the rotor, it's heat will also be collected inside the container.

For those claiming it is too difficult to measure input power to the device because of complex waveforms involved, use a wall power supply and plug it into a Kil-O-Watt meter ($30). Note the unloaded power drain (power disconnected from the DUT). Then note power with the DUT connected. The Kil-O-Watt meter also includes power factor corrected readings, VA, and true Watts. The wall power supply can also easily be characterized for its contribution to the loss chain.

Kind regards...V

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Vortex1

That test you describe.?  Its done and fully accounted in that paper where we offered the link.  We don't however use that styrofoam box.  But nor do we need to as the degree of heat dissipated at the resistive load is high enough to prove the point.

It intrigues me that this information is freely available and yet none of you have actually studied it.  In any event, I must hand it to you that you explained the required parameters very clearly. 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23455916/Open-Source-Evaluation-of-Power-Transients-Generated-to-Improve-Performance-Coefficient-of-Resistive-Heating-Systems

Here it is again, for good measure.