Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skcusitrah

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 15, 2010, 11:26:43 PM
He needs to read a lot, and then do his own experiments AND publish his results.

Bill

You've done all the above, and you're still off base.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Pirate88179 on Today at 05:26:43 AM
He needs to read a lot, and then do his own experiments AND publish his results.

Bill

Quote from: skcusitrah on January 15, 2010, 11:35:37 PM
You've done all the above, and you're still off base.

skcusitrah,

I suggest you do what one of Over Unity's finest senior members "Bill"  has to say .... also ..... or read the thread ..... or have all your comments removed by me ..... and possibly banned !!!!

Fuzzy

Vortex1

Fuzzy

Your tabular data for the temperature rise above ambient vs power input of your nicely hand wound resistor is a starting point. You used your bench power supply for this.

Now using the same  power supply, run the Ainslie circuit  and note the power being used on the same meters .

No need for batteries and a DSO and all that number crunching and cherry picking of "preferred data" out of the noise.

You could also do a number of control experiments using non "Ainslie" resistors, such as pure carbon tubular rods of the same size,shape, and resistance. don't forget to take into account "emissivity differences".

There are special paints you could use in an attempt to normalize the differences in resistor surfaces so that your IR thermometer gives consistent readings.

My main point is that you are using one piece of equipment (a power supply) to measure power input to the device under test, then switching to a battery and DSO, cherry picked and crunched data readings for your "proof".

This would lead to suspicion in a scientific test.

Get rid of the battery. If necessary, put a large filter cap on the output of your power supply to simulate the low impedance and high peak current capacity of a battery.

This would be convincing to me, not hours of live broadcasts of a DSO in operation.

You could also double check by putting a Kill-O-Watt meter on the line side of your power supply.

To switch instrumentation from the power supply to the DSO is a little slight of hand and suspicious.

I am not against DSO's, and have a few that I use, but a more down to earth and less noise sensitive approach would be more meaningful to me.

For Rosemary to imply that a simple test setup may be acceptable to simple people like myself but never to academia is a bit of an insult, considering I've had over 40 years of temperature and power measurement skills and would like to believe I am rather good at it.

Throughout the history of science, researchers have devised very simple and excellently crafted devices to make extremely fine measurements. This is way before DSO's were available.

Granted a DSO in the hands of a highly experienced individual can give excellent results, but that individual should also have lots of savvy in proper breadboarding techniques so that his "noisy" setup does not skew the DSO data.

I find it difficult to fathom that the "Ainslie team" believes in a COP>6 for the device. If that is so you should be scaling this up and taking over the world in the home heating industry....far better than heat pumps. I don't see anyone having enough faith to jump on this.

Kind Regards....V

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Vortex1 on January 16, 2010, 12:56:43 PM
For Rosemary to imply that a simple test setup may be acceptable to simple people like myself but never to academia is a bit of an insult, considering I've had over 40 years of temperature and power measurement skills and would like to believe I am rather good at it.
if you have a skill why don't you apply it instead of implying it? there is no one restraining you from running the experiment and publishing your data...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Vortex1

Quoteif you have a skill why don't you apply it instead of implying it? there is no one restraining you from running the experiment and publishing your data...

It is being done at this time......BTW...how is your test setup coming?
What instrumentation will you be using? What will be your approach to your test method?

Regards....V