Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Vortex1 on January 16, 2010, 01:23:00 PM
It is being done at this time......BTW...how is your test setup coming?
What instrumentation will you be using? What will be your approach to your test method?

Regards....V
great! look forward to the full disclosure of your data... still waiting on poynty's too, has he posted any experimental data yet on that farce of a forum he has? btw, i'm not the guy telling people what the 'proper' way to do it is... that's you, remember? you're the one that needs to put your money where your mouth is, not i.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Vortex1

Quotegreat! look forward to the full disclosure of your data... still waiting on poynty's too, has he posted any experimental data yet on that farce of a forum he has? btw, i'm not the guy telling people what the 'proper' way to do it is... that's you, remember? you're the one that needs to put your money where your mouth is, not i.

Sorry Wilby. but I lack the requisite low self esteem to pursue further correspondence with you. Find another more willing prey.

....V

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Vortex1 on January 16, 2010, 01:51:20 PM
Sorry Wilby. but I lack the requisite low self esteem to pursue further correspondence with you. Find another more willing prey.

....V
or is it because you have no logical ground to stand upon with your strawman request to see my 'test setup'? just walk your talk is all i'm saying.

so that's a no then? poynty hasn't posted anymore data whatsoever has he... imagine that. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

guruji

Hi guys today I tried this circuit but no heat came.  ??? I have to say that my 24v batteries are low about 18v :-\ I am not using a shunt cause a guy told me you can eliminate that.
Any help please?
Thanks

skcusitrah

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on January 15, 2010, 11:48:10 PM
Quote from: Pirate88179 on Today at 05:26:43 AM
He needs to read a lot, and then do his own experiments AND publish his results.

Bill

skcusitrah,

I suggest you do what one of Over Unity's finest senior members "Bill"  has to say .... also ..... or read the thread ..... or have all your comments removed by me ..... and possibly banned !!!!

Fuzzy

where did that come from man? look around you you'll see the same thing everywhere.  he's wrong, and anyone can see that ken and vortex1 have tons more background and experience than this guy with 3000 posts, which isn't impressive btw. vortex is right on the money and pirate man 3000 is making comments way out of his own league. relax man, he had his opinion and i had mine.