Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modernized Ark of the Covenant with 2 Tesla coils!

Started by gravityblock, June 20, 2009, 05:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

GB
You could Probably brushplate a 747 with an ounce of Gold[if the plane was ferrous]
Jerry
You seem to have done a lot of homework on this?
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi ramset.

let them study, it is all a matter of time. really, it is.

and thank you for the compliment.
Jerry

gravityblock

@ramset,

Brushplating a 747 with an ounce of gold would pretty much defeat the purpose of using gold in the first place for it's excellent properties as an electrical conductor.  If this was the case, then it would cost much less to use pure gold wiring instead of copper wiring in our circuits in order to have the same conductivity within the circuit, even if it is brushplated over another material.  This is about keeping the costs down and time requirements to build.  I guess we need to know what we are building first before we know what materials we need.

@Jerry,

I am not sure what you are asking.  I assume the empty pitchers with the lamps inside were a type of capacitor or Leyden jars as you previously mentioned.  When they blew the trumpets, the pitchers broke, which left them holding the energized lamps and the trumpets in their hands, which killed all 300 men.

I am not sure why you asking about the Lamb.  I would assume you mentioned this due to the lamb being symbolic for a sacrifice.  But this doesn't have anything to do with the scientific meaning of the lamb.  Are you suggesting that the 300 men who blew their trumpets were the sacrifices?

Also, you said these were the basic instructions before leaving earth.  If I am understanding you correctly, then this is no longer the case since we are under the new testament and no longer under the old testament.  I have always been under the impression that the sacrifices for sin in the old testament were of animals and not people. 

There is one greater than I, who have made this sacrifice for me.

Not sure if I nailed it or not.  I will continue to study this.  I have had only a short time to digest this.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gravityblock on June 20, 2009, 11:55:45 PM
@ramset,

Brushplating a 747 with an ounce of gold would pretty much defeat the purpose of using gold in the first place for it's excellent properties as an electrical conductor.  If this was the case, then it would cost much less to use pure gold wiring instead of copper wiring in our circuits in order to have the same conductivity within the circuit, even if it is brushplated over another material.  This is about keeping the costs down and time requirements to build.

what is the symbolism of Gold in 'this' world scientifically? please don't corrupt the symbolism with spiritualism and you will find the answer to the question.

I am not sure what you are asking.  I assume the empty pitchers

there are also other vessels translated to mean the same thing other than Pitcher.

with the lamps inside were a type of capacitor or Leyden jars as you previously mentioned.  When they blew the trumpets, the pitchers broke, which left them holding the energized lamps and the trumpets in their hands, which killed all 300 men.

this is kind of vague, the Lamps were not Leyden Jars, I will give you this as a given, the capacitor was the skin of the Spacecraft or the body. you should know that by now.

I am not sure why you asking about the Lamb.  I would assume you mentioned this due to the lamb being symbolic for a sacrifice.  But this doesn't have anything to do with the scientific meaning of the lamb.  Are you suggesting that the 300 men who blew their trumpets were the sacrifices?

um, no, the term Lambda, I will give that to TK, he will know what it means.

Also, you said these were the basic instructions before leaving earth. 

B.I.B.L.E

If I am understanding you correctly, then this is no longer the case since we are under the new testament and no longer under the old testament.

If you do then you will not find the association and likenesses between the two, don't take the literal sense if you want to understand. only scientific.

I have always been under the impression that the sacrifices in the old testament were of animals and not people.

what you see and both understand are your interpretations. nothing wrong with that because that it is the way the text was designed. to fool those who are not of the word. that only one can unlock.

There is one greater than I, who have made this sacrifice for me.

no man shall know his face nor shall know his place nor his true name. will you know him when you see him? will you shout his true name? do you know where he is and where he sits? is his name upon the white stone? I am not going any further with this one.

Not sure if I nailed it or not.

not hung on the cross yet.

I will continue to study this.  I have had only a short time to digest this.

I wish I could tell you how right you are.

Jerry

gravityblock

Lambda (Λ) baryons containing 3 quarks.

A Wimshurst machine?

You're talking about a UFO.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.