Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Do a search for "multisim"   there are many different types of demo tryb4buy versions out there

10.1 is the latest I think

kooler

thanks ...,
that looks pretty sweet...
i getting it now

out, robbie

szaxx

Mannix.
Hi, Ive spent a year studying all the ancient docs. on the whereabouts of this kick phenomena an agree with EMD. Your  pdf  "must be read first" is exceedingly cryptic and lots of info therein has not been spotted, however there is much inside quite contradictory. I at present am about to re read it with the years gained knowledge and see what is consistant with my first read. Originally my studies were text only, images and vids were non existant. Now I dont have that disability and speeding up on this TPU enigma.
    I ask you as the poster of this pdf is it all as factual as best you know or is it compiled from sources not too well aquainted with yourself?  your recent post suggests something may be amiss!
   EMD , Hans Coler has had a few remarks made from replicators of his projects before WW2 started and this seems to be one of the missed objects of the TPU experiments. Have you found this ? It concerns natural magnetism, dual circuits and a very specific frequency!!!
  GK thanks for the safety tip a long time ago. I seem to remember it after my 4 foot tesla coil flashed up white and I got zapped by something that was way too fast for electricity (ice cold instant pulse through me). I wouldnt mind all I did was remve the giant mushroom then drop the discharge cap by 100 times in value and boot it with 35KV, not doing that again too soon,  mmmm a kick it had???
  Not read  much here for a while and am wondering if the layout of the coils has been modified or proof of construction given?? the sizes relation to frequencies is apparent but the phase fed to each coil respecting 'firing' time is an issue as well as harmonics   very important Im sure you know too well.
  Back to studies and if a working device is constructed I hope the info is passed to all the replicators first for assessment before 'general' release. Otto is at the top of my list with many a very close second.....
Thanks all   Steve.

kooler

howdy, again

small question...
first unit ,,..,, small spool wit one toroid and two different layers of coil windings
ok he say this unit is at 7-8 hz... it that right?? at 60 or so vdc wit 135 watts
the second unit one coil winding 5khz 91 or so vdc wit 1 1/2 amps

are the hz readings from different areas like the first unit reading from the output
and the 2nd unit the reading was from the input...

i ask this is because if you had 5khz ac coming out why make it dc..??

i think the output is much slower and it is running thur a bridge and cap to smooth it ...
but hell thats just me...

we all know what a high feq hiss sounds like...
but in the videos the sound when the camera man gets close to the large tpu it has a low pitch humm... much like a high volt electro magnetic that runs in the low hz..
much like a 6-15 hz .. it sounds kool.. i tried to make a electro mag like the one you see in john hutchison video.. it sounded the same.. and it get hot as... well you know

anyway don't let me bother you away with this

robbie

kurtnorway

About the gyroscopic effect in combination with the vibration in all the SM TPU

Dont know if this has been enlightened before so I just "throw in my 2 cents" (or wathever you say)

This effect was clearly demonstrated on the big TPU when moved along the table, but allso the 6" you could se SM made a voble to demonstrate the gyroscopic resistant effect.

For anyone who do not know about the prinsip of a GYROSCOPE: a wheel or any mass, preferably perfectly balanced, spinning in high velocity, will continu to spin in the same direction, that is a universal direction, higher mass the higher effect, and will make resistant to any change both in speed and direction. Actualy Newtons law abt masses inner resistance to change direction and speed.
By the way, this effect is utilised in a gyrocompas, as a navigational officer, I know a litle about these things.

No, about the vibration might also be of some interest.
SM mentioned in all the video postings abt all the TPU's that they vibrated.
The vibration means that somthing, some mass or somthing that effected the tpu-mass, most likely electromagnetic movement, and this mass is spinning like a gyroscop and is not evenly contributet or have an uneven symetri like when you have an unbalanced wheel.

And also I realised that this effect could interfere with the rotation of the earth meaning that the rotation is relativ to the rotation of eart....... having problems to explain this, ok, once again, the rotation of the earth is forcing a turn on the gyroscope but the TPU is following the rotation of earth while the gyroscopic effect wants to be universal...phu.

Hopefullly this enlight rather than confuse the understanding of the device and still these effect might have nothing to do with the funktion, but rather just be som bieffects.

kurt