Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New bad bill will be passed today , take action now !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2009, 07:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

and more recently, some more evidence of the pirate/temp relationship.
http://www.venganza.org/2008/04/04/pirates-temperature/

smile guys, it's funny.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

Who doesn't feel like sailing when the weather is nice ?

Regards...

1quasar1

The need for oil for many processes that are completely necessary in every day life is obvious. In fact I really enjoy my new Michelins on my vehicle. However, burning it up in my vehicle makes much less sense than say cruising around in an all electric vehicle. Much that is made from oil plastics etc. can and is being recycled. As to facts, there are none posted only stated without accredited studies with corroborated conclusions. Would love to see some. My next reply will cite accredited studies with corroborated conclusions, will yours? I'm not quite sure how to respond to your last statement Bill. I said nothing about outlawing anything that requires oil. As to my opinion, I consider it valid as you probably do yours. I would not deny anyones. By the way, I like your earth battery work a lot and respect your opinion. Can't wait to get back to my project.

Dave 

1quasar1

Pirate88179

Dave:

Hey, it is ok if we disagree.  I am cool with that.  I know you didn't say anything about outlawing everything made using oil, which is why I put my disclaimer in parenthesis that I was speaking to our government policies and not your opinions.

Electric cars are cool and are about to get a whole lot more efficient using supercaps instead of batteries.  The problem is this:  Take CA for instance.  They just passed a law that will require that 40% of the vehicles on the road in the next 5 years will be electric vehicles.  That might be fine if it happened naturally through market driven pressures but it is artificial.  California is already broke, and can't produce enough electricity on their own right now and buys about 25% of their power, at a higher rate, from neighboring states.  Still, even doing this, they have rolling blackouts as a matter of course most of the year.  So, what happens at 5:00 when most folks get home and plug in their cars?  It takes less fossil fuels to produce gas than it does to make all that electricity.

Now I am in favor of nuclear energy and that would solve most of what we are talking about here.  The problem is, if we decided to build 10 plants starting today, it would be over 15 years before the first one was completed due to, yes you guessed it, government regulations. (EPA, etc)  The Navy has used these reactors powering all of ther subs and carriers for over 30 years with no problems.  The next generation reactors consume so much of the nuclear fuel radioactivity that the "waste" is not dangerous at all.  But, they won't go there because that makes no money for Washington.

If everyone had windmills and solar to charge up their cars then, this would take care of the above mentioned problem.  But right now, that is expensive.  Unless most folks wanted to do this, the price probably will not come down all that much soon.  They want to force this upon us which is not the right way to go in my opinion.

As I said earlier, I believe most folks on this site care about the environment and want to help.  That is a good thing.  Thanks for your kind words about my earth battery experiments.

@ Wilby:

You mean I am becomming an endangered species?  Ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen