Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: baroutologos on December 29, 2011, 05:51:28 AM
Although Tesla fan, noise and a HUGE supply of ozone, (must be in well ventilated area or your are going to be choked), no power i have been able to detect coming out of this.

Strange, I got an appreciable output (14mA) with a similar setup several years ago. 
The only difference was the geometry of the electrodes and non-static magnetic field.
The qVxB Lorentz force is very dependable.

Hope

Quote from: dole on December 28, 2011, 08:48:53 PM
I just got some time to write and contribute from my small experiments.
More and more I become convinced that a capacitor is only way to achieve what we all dreaming about.
So fare we all has been focusing on the coil, but those are not as important as capacitors are.
You can store almost any amount of energy and discharge the same back and forth.
Suppose we charge two capacitors in series with load in between and then discharge them back to source (battery).
We may spend 1W to charge them and drive the load in the same process and then discharge back to source,
driving the load in the same opposite process. Of course there is always some loss, but then we may think resonance,
and what is the resonance?
There is nothing in it but only point when your losses are at minimum in any energy transfer or conversion.
We may charge them with high frequency and discharge in 50Hz AC fashion,
or discharge them at the oscillation peak storing magnifying result for next opposite discharge.
I am still shocked (almost killed :) when my oil capacitor coincidentally discharged through my body to the ground, just not intentionally approaching with one hand one capacitor terminal.
Wooow I thought, I can just take wire and load and do the same to ground but.. did not work.
Now I understand why did not work.
Waves we search is in the capacitors and the way we arrange there action upon each other.
What I found is that any energy flow (discharge) needs storage otherwise they are just conversion loss or unhealthy waste.

Would you destroy the dipole if you discharge one capacitor to another?

d.

Just to help with what goes on with a dipole bar or antenna this is a diagram: 

Red indicates the magnetic field and the blue the electrical field which is dipole (having potential difference in both fields, STRONGLY notice the magnetic field is at the electrical fields mean line and is also at 90 degrees to the electrical field)  So as you experiment please orient your project to pick up the field you wish and remember which conductor works best with which fields.   Magnetic would be iron (bessmer best)  Current = copper and HV (voltage) = aluminum.  I wonder if iron also has two elements instead of just iron that would work better.   Air? Antenna? Ground Plane? Virtual Ground.  Or just a wire unterminated of iron or any other element.   Can a magnetic charge be stored and added to?  We may need to ask Ed Leedskalins work that question.

Notice also it is in the very center the null point of both fields, perhaps all fields if there are more than what we can sense.  What lays undiscovered may be able to be imagined and worked with.

edited for picture placement.

romerouk

I've done the experiment last week and got power out but of course not directly from the collector plates, it had to be converted first.
The magnet used in my case was very weak, too strong magnets will cancel the field.
For better results electromagnets are better used and pulse them at desired rate.
The amount of Ozone generated was very high and filled the room very quick and took hours to clear.
I would not recomend this experiment inside, I got very sick after this experiment.

Regards,
Romero

Hope

Thinking on that diagram of the dipole, if half sphere(s) of copper and/or aluminum were place to capture the electricial and a iron spring used to collect the magnetic field would that make a highly efficient way of gaining the most from this model?  It stands to reason it would be.  The iron spring could be also two springs made bifilar, now that is a different thought altogether isn't it.?  Placement of the spheres to be aligned with the wavelength (frequency) used would be useful in combining and making standing waves or regeneration effects.

a.king21

Quote from: verpies on December 29, 2011, 04:18:21 AM
What is unusual about this device?

According to the 3rd video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UzMr47djKk  :
Measuring average non-constant volts and amps (In: 30V, 5A Out: 20V, 3.5A) and multiplying them gives:
Real Input Power - anywhere from 0W to 150W
Real Output Power -  anywhere from 0W to 70W (the turning grinder suggests it's somewhere between those limits)
Therefore the OU status of this device is inconclusive.

What is the Hantek scope measuring on that 3rd video ?

P.S.
Sparking and rectifying HV DC or stepping the voltage down and running bulbs and low voltage motors is not special.

Are you sure? He shows the manufacturer's figures on the grinder which  puts it at 2,200 watts ie 2.2KW output???