Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Let me throw this out for you all and the electrical bible Thumping yahoo's on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1s2LTO3hzA

Watch it all please.

Zeitmaschine

How do we measure the weight of a coil on a picture? ???

Anyway:

When a coil on an iron core is wound with coaxial cable, then what should be the result? Let's see: a) an isolation transformer, the primary and secondary coils not next to each other but within each other, b) a capacitor made up of the two coils, not a symmetrical capacitor but an asymmetrical one, c) a Faraday cage made up of the shielding enclosing the inner conductor of the coaxial cable.

Now could this construction cause any strange effect to occur when connected in a certain way to a frequency generator especally in combination with high voltage? Just asking.

NickZ

Zeit:
  Just answering... When will you try it out?

I'm still wondering why Akula is not continuing to improve on what looked like a working system, as was shown on his first video build. As his twin coil towers are going to induce stray interference up to a kilometer from the source. According to him.
Is this the right direction to go towards?  And, we still have no real, actual, and proven idea of how or why any of his devices work, or, (if they really do work as shown) or for how long? 
Has any one made a WORKING  replication of any of his devices. NO?
Just asking...

Cepren B:  Thanks for the PM, I'll look into it.

jbignes5

Quote from: NickZ on January 14, 2014, 10:52:22 PM
  Zeit:
  Just answering... When will you try it out?

I'm still wondering why Akula is not continuing to improve on what looked like a working system, as was shown on his first video build. As his twin coil towers are going to induce stray interference up to a kilometer from the source. According to him.
Is this the right direction to go towards?  And, we still have no real, actual, and proven idea of how or why any of his devices work, or, (if they really do work as shown) or for how long? 
Has any one made a WORKING  replication of any of his devices. NO?
Just asking...

Cepren B:  Thanks for the PM, I'll look into it.

In my original post coming back to the forum, I tried to tell you what I thought of Akula's process. It's a step. A step onto the next experiment, each building upon the last. Much like TK's steps to understand and improve on the last experiment. Each one showing a different aspect of the same fundamental process. Each one showing that it can be utilized in a functional way. Each one refining the process to improve the process and improve it's non interference to the current system. But I suggest this process will never be interference free. The simple fact of the matter in this system that it will invalidate all older technology except the basics like light and heat production. Most systems will be unshieldable to this process as Tesla has stated and experimented on in the early stages of his discovery. The only way to shield against this process is to design in the fundamental frequency response into the device itself and reject anything outside of that tuning. Unfortunately our current devices can not do such because they chose not to join Tesla in the development of the current technology.

With that being said it is the reason that most experimenters have failed to come out with this technology. It interferes with all other technologies and the status quo doesn't want to dump all of their designs and patents to retool for this new form of energy and subsequent devices. Without patents they would not be able to profit and secure their own rights to the usage of those devices. They would loose all control and that my friends is not their aim.

From Gray to TK and others, they have all been shut down because of this fact. The only way to shield anything is to build in a specific tuning to the receiving device. This is done through resonance between the transmitter and receiver. And as Tesla put it, there is an infinite amount of tuning one could use in this type of system. Communications would be totally secured and no one could tap that communication. <-This is a fact that they will not ever let happen. Ever.

I might suggest that others have replicated it by following Tesla and Akula's experiments. They do not want to show such because it violates all of the current dogmas. Including all the stuff about mythical electrons and the devices that have been designed to operate under those mythical objects. It's hard for these guys to give up the worship of their pet Theories. They love them like they love their religions or current beliefs. It pays the bills to keep on with the current system and right now in the current state of everywhere on this planet you need to make money to survive. "There is no free lunch", even if it is right in front of their nose on the table. We have been taught this from day one. We are in survival mode and that makes desperate people willing to do desperate things to keep surviving.

elementSix

Quote from: jbignes5 on January 14, 2014, 09:25:58 PM

Let me throw this out for you all and the electrical bible Thumping yahoo's on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1s2LTO3hzA

Watch it all please.

Thanks a lot for that.  How little I know.  I new enough but learned more.  Of course then I quickly forgot it.  Good Watch, I recommend it.