Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Here are some photos from the video posted on energetic forum by Freezer:
The additions to the photo are his.  In the first set, I can see a paper towel holder being used to hold the coil configuration.  I can also see a computer fan leaning up against something that evidently needs cooling.  As Wilby pointed out, at about 2:04 (not sure of the exact time) in the 2nd video, the fellow operating the switch on this green device receives a pretty good shock.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Two more:

Note the Allen wrench used as part of the spark gap and also note the photo of Tesla's pancake coil on the papers.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: Pirate88179 on July 01, 2009, 02:29:34 PM
... As Wilby pointed out, at about 2:04 (not sure of the exact time) in the first video, the fellow operating the switch on this green device receives a pretty good shock.
Excellent, Bill --and freezer too.

I thought the guy got burned. He immediately turned on the fan and shortly after he touched it again. I thought he was testing for coolness.

It looks to me like a heatsink with a fan on it I thought this was to cool the green case.

Tesla mentioned using the heat from the hot sparks to warm the room. (not all the sparks were warm, I think the ones that  touch something heat the something... he talks about molecules being moved etc.)

I will check 2:04 again.

jeanna

edit
YUP it sure is a spark.

2:04 on the second video. ;)

AbbaRue

Looking at the green box I see 2 power transistors being cooled by the fan.
The large coil is a Tesla coil used in reverse.
You see the output coil coming from it is only 6 windings.
For 6 windings to put out over 200 volts the input voltage must be very high.
In dry air you need 5kv to jump 1 cm. the spark gap he uses is much smaller.
Looks like the most complicated part of building this device is getting the resonance right.
The rest looks to be quite simple.  The battery is used to set up the High Voltage resonance, and then it can be disconnected.
You also see he doesn't run the device for long periods of time because the power transistors probably get hot quite quickly. 
You see him placing his finger on them at one point to check their temperature.
They may be simple 2N3055's seeing he uses 12 volts to power the unit.
Once he establishes a 200 Volt output he uses this output to run the battery charger, which powers the unit without the battery. 

hartiberlin

Hmm,
where in the
first picture:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7679.0;attach=35467

is the connection to the burried cooler grill ?
We need a schematic that includes that too...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum