Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

WE ALL PRAY FOR HEALTH  AND HELP TO TARIEL KAPANADZE WHO IS MY PERSONAL FRIEND
WE ARE ALL WITH YOU AND WE WIL HELP YOU TARIEL.

PLEASE  TO TRY TO LOOK AT AL OTHER WIRES AND MADE SCHEMATIC OF THE DEVICE.
THERE IS  ENOUGH INFORMATION ON MY VIDEOS TO MAKE IT HAPPENED.

Part  2 of analysis of  200w generator of TK made by  TK guy not  by TK  as he was sick in the bed.

PHOTOS SHOULD BE COUNTED FROM UP TO DOWN

1. this photo is #3 option one:
- it shows coaxial coil ( made from coax cable)
-sensor  input is connected to right side of coil
-HV ( one of two 180 degrees out of phase - please verify) connected to left hand side of the coax coil
- Hv (second of two 180 degrees out of phase - please verify) connected directly to injection point on third wind of  the coax coil)

NOTE: this is assumption based on fact that  two connections could be verified
a. right  hand  end of coax cable  SHIELD!!! connected to  sensor input  of   HV white box
b. snap on  end of HV white box connected directly to...........? shield of 3 wind of coaxial coil
c. left hand side  end of caxial coil?? (assumption) using  shield  connected  to second HV output from HV white box

2. on this picture #3 :
We see  exactly  what we could se from pictures and/or videos  ules I simply did not noticet  additional information. 

3.on this picture #1:

wee see how the coil was winded and additional information about HV white box ends

4. picture #3 option  1  is  second picture of option one :
with purple color  I was trying to visualize  thickens of coax cable for better understanding

5. This picture .... now you have to trust me... TK used definitely in most if not all of his devices one of this concepts. Information was given to me few months  before I have met TK and before TK contacted me for the first time.......was told by close  relation person. This person was none of people I have met in Tbilisi.

Wesley

PS: All you have to do since you have a lot info about HV circuitry is to analyze schematics from post above and go to conclusion..

LIST OF PARTICIPATORS HELPING ME WITH  THIS POST:

Thank To:
- Moskow group ZARIAD
Rostislav
Ð'ячеслав Ð'асильев Moskwa moderator ZARIAD
nikoniko  very inteligent ham radio operator

============================
Arunas  Lithuanian  from England

=============================
Konstantin Kiev Ukraine
Ð"миÑ,рий  Russia
==========================
Николай, RealStrannik  Russia
============================
Lordguk DELAMORTO.
===========================
Lutuania.. wow  so many of them

==============================
teofilelisei sasha Nikolow Teofilus.
================================
Николай Harcov Ukraine
vadim.ganzha KAZACHSTAN
==================================
FREE ENERGY team form Russia.
=================================
Ð"миÑ,рий  Russia he has been close to SR
=================================
Ilya-Ship 18 student from  Russia

dole

Funny thing is that knowledge transfer is time consuming but understanding is timeless, almost instantaneous and unpredictable :-)
I hope that µsec of understanding will sting some of us, willing to share it just for fun. 

Interesting explanation in the simple way I see it, applying this to coax or capacitors:
#
First let's choose a value for R1 on the left. Note that the parasitic capacitances "Ca" happen to form a capacitive voltage divider with C1. To adjust R1 for maximum power, we set R1 equal to the Thevinin series reactance created by the Ca-C1 voltage divider, which equals 1/(2*pi*f*100pF) or approximately 3.2K ohms. The voltage which appears across R1 will be .707 times 100V, times the 1:100 voltage division, so V(r1) = 0.7v. Knowing that power = V^2/R, the power received by R1 will be around 160 microwatts. It's fairly small, as you probably expected. After all, the voltage across the C1 plates obviously should be far smaller than the 100V applied to the large plates.

OK, on the right we've added L1, and adjusted it to resonance. Something interesting occurs: the resonant circuit acts like a pure resistor, C2 essentially "vanishes," and the voltage across R2 becomes very large. C2 becomes part of the reactance of the LC circuit, and since I'm assuming lossless components, its reactance is infinite. To adjust R2 for maximum energy, we set it equal to the series reactance of the voltage source, which is two Ca capacitors (2pf) in series, or 1/(2*pi*f*1pf) = 320K ohms. Since C2 and L1 "vanish", the voltage across R2 is simply .707 times the 100v drive, or 71v, and the received power is around 16 milliwatts.

We've found that the maximum power intercepted by each of the two circuits is very different. The circuit with the resonator works better by a factor of 100! By adding a tuned circuit, we've eliminated the 100:1 capacitive voltage divider. And if the large plates were even further apart (but still in the 500KHz nearfield), then the 100x difference between the two circuits would be even greater.

To check my numbers, I divide the power equation for one circuit by the power equation for the other. I find that everything cancels out except the 100:1 from the capacitive voltage divider. The circuit with the resonator receives 100x more power.

Also note that the voltage across C2 is higher than the voltage across C1 by a factor of 100. This implies something interesting. If you held a little bitty electrostatic field meter near C1, it would indicate a low value; a value just about as low as if the C1 plates were not present at all. On the other hand, if you used the same meter to measure the field strength near C2 on the right, you would find it to be very large, almost as if the small plates forming C2 were directly connected to the large, distant driver plates! All this is a consequence of high-Q resonance. Detune the circuit, and the large voltage across C2 goes away.

Pd without tuned circuit: 0.16 mW
Pd with tuned circuit: 16 mW
Increase in received energy: 100x
Increase in e-field near the small plates: 100x
#

Re: http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

d.

stivep

I'm  posting correction of the  schematic of coaxial coil of the last device 200W I have seen  at Tbilisi while visiting TK
TK was not  the one who assembled that generator
TK was not present and he was sick in bed.

THE CORRECTION IS  COMPARING TO UPPER   DRAWINGS THAT SENSOR WIRE FROM WHITE BOX( HV SPARK) IS
GOING TO THE LEFT SIDE END, OF THE COAXIAL COIL
RIGHT SIDE  END, OF COAXIAL COIL ID CONNECTED TO SENSOR WIRE.

Explanation:
SENSOR WIRE is the wire from that white commercially made box  that is input ( not output)
Based on that signal ( normally in  commercial application)  High Voltage  on two HV outputs wires will stop or prolong.

That white  HV box device delivers  series HV pulses  to create spark at gas application.

Thar would be good if  someone very familiar with that will  hep us  to explain it better.

-Left Hand side end of coaxial  coil is connected to  Sensor wire. 
- You can see 3 winds  or 2.5 winds  form that  point   there is HV wire injected into the coil.
- And another one HV wire on the left

So longer part of coil from left to right is  between  two HV wires (180 degrees  opposite in phase)
and the sensor wire from the right is sensing presence  of HV to keep ( typically spark but ) at our application HV impulse going on.

For me  this device is continues  HV pulse generating device

OK so we established   that there is no other interaction with that coil  ... but  coaxial coil is dominant coil......
That coil should only give
-HV impulse
and
-HV electromagnetic field.

BUT IF THE WIRE  END OF COAXIAL COIL  FROM THE LEFT HAND SIDE
IS CONNECTED WITH CENTER WIRE  TO HIGH VOLTAGE END OF HIGH VOLTAGE WITHE BOX THAN WE HAVE INTERESTING SITUATION HERE.
a. we than we dealing with coaxial coil capacitor
b. impulse  in coaxial coil capacitor should be stronger and create stronger  electromagnetic field
c. self resonance frequency of that coil will be different but withe box has no circuitry to adjust to  resonance of the coil
-at this point coil must be the one that is tuned to max performance
-at this point length of the coil must be calculated to optimum max performance
-at this point  still I do not see any other application for that coil but  priority level HV  impulse delivering coil
-at this point I do not see  reverse interaction of other coils  in the system..( assumption only)

Wesley

PS: We are close  little more help and one of us will be able to make replication of 200W device
Please contribute your work into it by:

- going  into  photos and videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uugr-ElDoMk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBgDwG2ZLkM

- separate videos into form of single frames

- make schematic of device based on wire connection  analysis

Tomorrow might free you from all of energy bills

xenomorphlabs

@Stivep: You have drawn the box upside down, but the port i labelled "3" in the photo which is the right port in the photo is most likely to be an input/ flame sensor input coming from the cable that is leading to the top of the coil and seems to be just stuck between the coil turns.
If you would connect the flame sensor directly (conductively) to the HV side, you will vaporize the op-amps and the subsequent IC in the device that "expect" a 5 Volt DC signal.
I personally think though that people should not focus so much on the way TK created the high voltage. The ignition control module just happens to have the right
output voltage and is compact in a box.

dllabarre

Quote from: dole on October 01, 2011, 08:20:03 AM

Re: http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html
d.

Dole

I've seen a picture very similar to this from Tesla or someone else trying to get electricity from the air.
The difference was the top plate represented the upper atmosphere and the bottom plate represented the earth. 
I'll see if I can find it.

I tried that link and it gives page not found.
Maybe their server is down or something.

DonL