Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: energia9 on October 06, 2011, 12:30:47 PM
i think the coil has nothing to do with the device, people may argue about this, but it is the circuitry whats most important, if you look at all of teslas patents, you will see how he explains all about capacitance inductive force etc.   and what i do see, that nikola tesla had moving parts what we are now trying to replace with transistors.  i think you must think extremely simple to achieve this tech...  all complications will not make it work.   
my grandfather says- THINK 15 min ,  work 1 minute
peace people

So take a shot then, what's the simple approach? Pulsing a solenoid->done?
Please elaborate.

T-1000

energia9

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 06, 2011, 04:53:32 PM
So take a shot then, what's the simple approach? Pulsing a solenoid->done?
Please elaborate.
following quotes are from same patent:
TESLA: "In the course of certain investigations which i carried on for the purpose of studying the effects of lightning discharges upon the electrical condition of the earth i observed that sensitive receiving instruments arranged  so as to be capable of responding to electrical disturbances created by the discharges at times failed to respond when they should have done so.."

TESLA: "I have found it practicable to produce in this manner an electric movement thousands of times greater than the initial-that is , the one impressed upon the secondary by the primary. and i thus reached activities or rates of flow of electrical energy measured by tens of thousands of horsepowers.

do you really think he generated more than 7 million watts with something like a motor generator?

TESLA: "It is necessary to employ oscillations in which the rate of radiation of energy into space in the form of hertzian or electromagnetic waves is very small. to give an idea, i would say that the frequency should be smaller than twenty thousand  per second, though shorter waves might be practicable, the lowest frequency would appear to be six per second"

as i saw the gas igniter from wesleys visitation to kapanadze, i knew that the frequency is somewhere 20khz-32khz, as these flybacks operate at that frequency.

as we know, in teslas time, there was no transistors, no diodes tho the thermionic valve has been invented in 1904, tesla did most of his experiments out of iron, wood, and copper. And it worked!! Today, we have fancy equipment, transistors, diodes valves all kinds of things, and we Cant!  you know what, you guys say Tesla was a genious- i say tesla experimented.. he could not have done what he have achieved if he would just sat and not do anything, so we must observe, only after we become knoweledged, we cant teach others by not even knowing what we are doing, i saw many like this on the internet.
and so my only advices are
build allways the smallest,
and try all possible ways of connections to wherever.
dont pretend you know whats gona happen on each try of connection.  JUST DO IT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND why are we trying to solve coils and hidden electronics where the answer is allready in front of your eyes since 100 years!!!!!?? 
dont be blind people dont be blind....
hope this helped
PEACE

dole

Ok, when we come to the pulsing coil, I was very early thinking this way of TK, partly caused by sound, partly from experience.
In the beginning this was nothing special compering a charge pulse time and a capacitor discharge time. But as I tried to pulse different type of a coils,
I lately twice hit unpredictable observation what might be of interest.
I can draw schematic tomorrow, if interesting.
Shortly; I use 555 short time as driver for IRF850, collecting BEMF to capacitor and discharge through coil in series with load and lately,
2 capacitors in a series, discharging in flip-flop fashion generating a AC to the ordinary step up/down transformer.
I was thinking of YouTube but too lazy for now.
What I found out, that at right (resonance) pulse frequency source will not “see” the load, right capacitor will charge very fast and
at right short, not fast, discharge time, collapse EMF will feed beck source, I hit twice up to 3 to 5A return pulse (-A) for 12V, 0.7A source.
I did not develop proper discharge circuit jet, I was just testing manually.
Both time I used ground to discharge through BR but I am not sure if needed.
I was thinking not to talk about that, but historically at the end always come very bad music form a one man music show.
d.

TEKTRON

Quote from: dole on October 06, 2011, 08:08:29 PM
Ok, when we come to the pulsing coil, I was very early thinking this way of TK, partly caused by sound, partly from experience.
In the beginning this was nothing special compering a charge pulse time and a capacitor discharge time. But as I tried to pulse different type of a coils,
I lately twice hit unpredictable observation what might be of interest.
I can draw schematic tomorrow, if interesting.
Shortly; I use 555 short time as driver for IRF850, collecting BEMF to capacitor and discharge through coil in series with load and lately,
2 capacitors in a series, discharging in flip-flop fashion generating a AC to the ordinary step up/down transformer.
I was thinking of YouTube but too lazy for now.
What I found out, that at right (resonance) pulse frequency source will not “see” the load, right capacitor will charge very fast and
at right short, not fast, discharge time, collapse EMF will feed beck source, I hit twice up to 3 to 5A return pulse (-A) for 12V, 0.7A source.
I did not develop proper discharge circuit jet, I was just testing manually.
Both time I used ground to discharge through BR but I am not sure if needed.
I was thinking not to talk about that, but historically at the end always come very bad music form a one man music show.
d.

Dole, I, for one would love to see a vid of that!!! Can you post a schema as well? TIA, John ;)