Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Please remember that the "Tesla coil" in use is not a Real Tesla transformer. Most Lodge coils use RF which is very dangerous. Even if you have a spark gap, if it is not magnetically quenched then you do not have impulse technology. Tesla was very very clear about the impulses being one way. A sudden rising in potential then a gentle relaxing afterwards. The timing issues with the impulse and subsequent relaxation are the main issue. If not timed correctly the interference from impulse to subsequent enhanced flow of the medium towards our central point meets resistance.

Tesla found out the reason for gravity. It is a byproduct of the inward flow of Aether from space around us. This inward flow is natural and steady. But it can be enhanced and can be utilized for energy extraction. We are dealing with the sub-straight of space. The Medium that Tesla was talking about is like the table cloth covering a table. Yank it with all your might and walla you get the cloth but everything on the table is still there. I hazard to believe that the slowing down part of the yank is where the real power is.

Any time that these tips are not followed you will see nothing in return of any value. The key is to listen to the one who discovered it and someone who dug through his notes is the one who Authored Secrets of cold war Technology. Very enlightening.

This author even goes to the extreme and tells you that Tesla abandoned everything for this technology. AC and High Frequency AC were off the table and a new research had begun in Tesla's experiments. 3 phases in all. AC then High Frequency and the last Impulse aetheric technology.

As a side note lets watch this video. Really take the time and watch it please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMsNpT4ho58

pepsimaxzu

jbignes5

Quote from: pepsimaxzu on January 25, 2014, 12:52:17 PM
then in which device kapa use quenched magnetic gap?

I don't think TK was using the special gap and hence why he was having issues with most of his systems. Unfortunately it is impossible to tell from the evidence we have seen (videos). But something in the system will work to gain an advantage over traditional systems. This is never more evident then TK use of a starter battery and then pulls the battery. Once the aetheric flow gets started it takes quite a while before it completely stops. Seeing that the best diodes of the day of Tesla was a vacuum tube it makes sense that the ability to stop the reverse flow was hampered.  Today we have better technology and yes maybe we can do this without the special magnetic gap. The problem is that the higher tech stuff is more prone to breakdown where as the older tech, magnetic spark gap, was very robust and even controlled the period and rest period of the impulses very well. I would recommend that we stay with the original design and go from there.

TK's way is so convoluted with additional electronics that it detracts from the real root of the device. It seems TK just wants to be like Edison and make money from this. However Tesla made sure enough clues were out there to rebuild and successfully use this new Technology. We just need to listen to him and all will be shown. The size of the devices will also shrink as we fully develop them. As Akula and others have shown the device does work, even if it wasn't made to the exact directions of Tesla. My point is that if you want to learn this technology wouldn't it be better to learn from the discoverer. In fact that is how TK and others are doing it and why their devices work.

Let me hit on the point again. The wireless system of Tesla's was a means to transfer energy wirelessly. What energy was he transferring? What flow was he using to generate huge amounts of energy? It had to be a natural form of energy. This we know because of his success with Niagara Falls. He took a natural form of energy flow and converted it to AC, which at the time he championed. When we look at the time of the wireless energy stuff there is no mention of the source of the energy. But what else was he looking at, at that time. Aetheric power and how it operated. How it flowed and where it flowed to. These were his only concern because something was acting even through metals or glass like it wasn't there. This was a curious event that happened when he was initially investigating Impulse power. What was the impulse acting on to create a flow and what was flowing. These are the keys to the secret.

Farmhand

Quote from: jbignes5 on January 25, 2014, 11:39:03 AM

Please remember that the "Tesla coil" in use is not a Real Tesla transformer. Most Lodge coils use RF which is very dangerous. Even if you have a spark gap, if it is not magnetically quenched then you do not have impulse technology. Tesla was very very clear about the impulses being one way. A sudden rising in potential then a gentle relaxing afterwards. The timing issues with the impulse and subsequent relaxation are the main issue. If not timed correctly the interference from impulse to subsequent enhanced flow of the medium towards our central point meets resistance.

Tesla found out the reason for gravity. It is a byproduct of the inward flow of Aether from space around us. This inward flow is natural and steady. But it can be enhanced and can be utilized for energy extraction. We are dealing with the sub-straight of space. The Medium that Tesla was talking about is like the table cloth covering a table. Yank it with all your might and walla you get the cloth but everything on the table is still there. I hazard to believe that the slowing down part of the yank is where the real power is.

Any time that these tips are not followed you will see nothing in return of any value. The key is to listen to the one who discovered it and someone who dug through his notes is the one who Authored Secrets of cold war Technology. Very enlightening.

This author even goes to the extreme and tells you that Tesla abandoned everything for this technology. AC and High Frequency AC were off the table and a new research had begun in Tesla's experiments. 3 phases in all. AC then High Frequency and the last Impulse aetheric technology.

As a side note lets watch this video. Really take the time and watch it please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMsNpT4ho58

Using Tesla's patent and his own words for reference.

http://www.google.com/patents/US1119732

QuoteThe primary C may be excited in any desired manner, from a suitable source of currents G, which may be an alternator 'or condenser, the important requirement being that the resonant condition is established, that is to say, that the terminal I, is charged to the maximum pressure developed in the circuit, as I have specified in my original patents before referred to.

Tesla often used HF alternators to excite his transformers.

a.king21

Quote from: Farmhand on January 25, 2014, 05:52:25 PM
Using Tesla's patent and his own words for reference.

http://www.google.com/patents/US1119732

Tesla often used HF alternators to excite his transformers.

The deafening silence in this patent is staring everyone in the face.
It took me three years to see it.