Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 22, 2014, 08:35:10 AM
If the magnetic field collapses (fast or slow) when an inductor is opened or shorted, then how can it be that the magnetic field of Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder does not collapse at all when the coil is disconnected?
Becuse of magnetic remanence of the core and/or the keeper (the keeper is the load in this experiment).
If you could prove that remanence is not responsible for it, than you'd really have something.

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 22, 2014, 08:35:10 AM
Is the above statement referring to a closed iron core or to an open iron core? There seems to be a difference.
Closed core.  Such core has more inductance and higher L/R time constant.  Also it resides lower in the BH curve where the remanent magnetization is not easily lost (demagnetized).  This is also the reason why AlNiCo magnets are shipped with a keeper to prevent demagnetization.

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 22, 2014, 04:45:00 PM
Do you have a better idea where to try to replicate from? :o

Don't waste time trying to replicate devices from videos that claim to demonstrate free-running devices (most likely all fakes) with little or no supporting measurement data - the vast majority. :( Instead, experiment by building devices based on your own ideas.  8)   

Grumage

Quote from: elementSix on February 22, 2014, 06:57:18 PM
Hey Grumage,
  You did a replication attempt to the akula device didn't you?  Which setup did you try, the first one with the tv yoke or the newer one without it?  If so how did you create a resonant circuit and did you adjust the voltage and amp's along with the impulse frequency?   Did you create a circuit that consumed no current?

Dear elementSix.

I tried to replicate the TV Yoke experiment. However I did not use a TV Yoke, I did not, and still don't have one !!  :)

I used instead a pair of very large cross sectional area Ferrite "U" cores. The reason for this was because, I saw it only as a Transformer. Knowing, to a degree that our East European friends use a great deal of second hand parts to help reduce the cost of a build !!
The series resonant circuit was tuned by the variable frequency driver to the IGBT's.

Your final question is a great deal harder to answer !! It has been noted recently by a couple of members, after they had reviewed my video that perhaps there was an anomaly that I had not spotted !!
So perhaps a revisit is in order??

Cheers Grum.

energia9

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 22, 2014, 08:27:21 PM

Regards...

You are right Cap, i threw it out from my mind so others see its an optiontoo if they want to do this with a personal group.

*Hoppy* said it the good way.,   if we can not work together with precisity but only like headless chickens running around in a circle then going from your own work you are actually choosing the shortest path.   
at the end we would all come to the same conclusions and answers, we all have that divine spark

and let me submit one of my observations on kapanadze,  everyone was yelling about spark gaps and high voltage and also that low voltage is involved, and how the combination would be the key, some said so,
i dont know if you realize that the reason he said this because you can control a low voltage with a high voltage spark,
if you modulate the spark, it opens and closes the gate much like a transistor, and low voltage can get through with that short plasma stream. you can control power this way with very high energy without a transistor in the main circuit.
if you want short signals then you change the duty cycle of the hv spark shorter and therefore you will have the same action in driving high power coils.
remember when wesley went to georgia and you saw that low power Hv gas ignitor,  now that could be for this purpose just to drive.

anyway, you will understand when you try..some loss in heat but,  no losses in transistors.. easier control of coils. etc
have fun

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: energia9 on February 23, 2014, 05:49:27 AM
You are right Cap, i threw it out from my mind so others see its an optiontoo if they want to do this with a personal group.

*Hoppy* said it the good way.,   if we can not work together with precisity but only like headless chickens running around in a circle then going from your own work you are actually choosing the shortest path.   
at the end we would all come to the same conclusions and answers, we all have that divine spark

" we all have that divine spark "

...and one spark leads to another E9.

...and before long a fire is started.

Regards...