Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM is here... or not. place your bet

Started by tsl, June 27, 2009, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsl

sorry for that one but i can not hold myself :)
as user PU suggested SM is here under more then 1 identities.which would be?place your bet.
:-*

BEP

innovation_station

sorry bro not me

i just figured out a few things

cuz im no damm fool !!!

lol

;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Yucca

QuoteSM is here... or not. place your bet

I doubt it, he's probably getting a massage with extras in bangkok from a ladyboy courtesy of the few million bucks quietening money (which was printed for the cost of a few cents I might add).

All the claptrap SM spoke to mannix (if he did) was misdirection woven with enough cryptic encoding to sound clever. Do completely the opposite and you'll probably get yourself a TPU.

P.S. to all I'm outa this forum and all others FE forums for good. don't want to get shot by the driver, not brave enough.

edit: the "driver" is not stefan, he's a bloody good bloke, He will get the prize money when the game is over, which will come sooner than you think. Adios!

edit2: (final word) ist is nice.

Mk1

@all

SM if that is his name , why would he be here , genius or crook , we may never know ...

But honestly a genius leaving a legacy of hear say (when the world needs him), what is so genius about that(he got a tough stomach)  , but he dose seem to lead the way for most of the FE research , and i guess inspired most over here to conduct them self in the same way.The only motivation here seems to be the first one the emulate SM. It could very well be a government project to keep us going around , lol toroid lol ....

If he is scared then mass release , they can't get us all...

If anyone has anything relevant to share , explaining it once or twice , then calming that people are stupid because they don't do , no one gets everything on the first take. So yes repeating is the most important thing.

Mark

Ist ... lol ... even if misunderstood he is helping people , even if he didn't have a clues

his intent are greater then most consider , even if misguided some times his heart is in the right place...