Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light is converted gravity

Started by brian334, July 02, 2009, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Deleted due to being off-topic.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 05, 2009, 03:21:08 PM
The guy is not just pushing his theories on the internet, he has written several well respected books.  I have not read one book or article that was inspired and written by man that I did not find a few things I did not agree with.

Well, (apparently) Not recognizing the strong force is pretty big problem, since there is overwelming experimental evidence to prove it exists.
Even if it's in a peer review journal, it will still be his theory. 
That's right.   But getting a theory accepted in a peer review journal adds credibility, and shows he's open to criticism...  But his theories have some huge problems, and aren't compatible with proven physics..
Look how long it took mainstream physics to accept Einstein's theory on relativity.  Some to this day still do not accept it.
So far Einstein's theories have had an  incredible amount of accuracy  AND  supporting data/evidence, and there is absolutely no reason to believe they aren't valid theories at this point...  The difference between Einstein and most crank theoriests are 1.) he accepted criticism and really tried hard to push his theory in accepted ways...   2.) He was well aware of existing science (most crank theorists are not).

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 05, 2009, 03:21:08 PM

There will never be a reference I can give you, that will not be someone else's theories or opinions, regardless where the information is being published from.  Do you realize that physicists to this date are still looking for more than 300 theorized particles, including the graviton, in order for their theories to be correct.

Where the hell are you getting all of your  information?   Physicists are still looking for 300 theorized particles? 

The Standard Model has been very successful at predicting the existence of particles and their behaviors (key word: PREDICTING)  and the only missing particle AFAIK is the Higgs Boson...   And the exact nature of the graviton is cutting edge theoretical quantum physics right now. 

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 06, 2009, 03:21:24 PM
Where the hell are you getting all of your  information?   Physicists are still looking for 300 theorized particles? 

The Standard Model has been very successful at predicting the existence of particles and their behaviors (key word: PREDICTING)  and the only missing particle AFAIK is the Higgs Boson...   And the exact nature of the graviton is cutting edge theoretical quantum physics right now.

I'm getting my information from people who can think own their own, without having other people to do their thinking for them.

You have a lot to learn.  I'll upload a video here soon, about all of the particles they are looking for.  Have to work for a few hours right now and don't have the time at the moment to look for it.

I think that the observations of lensing indicate that a quantum theory of gravity, based on gravitons interacting with every particle including individual photons, cannot be correct. For graviton interaction to be correct, a photon would have to follow a polygonal path as it passes a massive body, each segment of the polygon being, perhaps, of planck length.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock